GTA San Andreas Running Problem

GTA Forever

Good morning buddies, I would like to discuss with you a problem appears when I start playing this game (GTA San Andreas). Actually, this problem doesn't only happen with such game but also occurs when I run all releases of Grand Theft Auto that came after GTAIII.

When I run SA, nothing happens till I start playing the game. My computer gets stuck and within a few seconds, a blue system screen appears advising me to uninstall any newly installed programmes to my computer. Then, my computer, which has perfect graphics card and all requirements, reboots automatically.

This problem happens with Vice City and Myriad Islands. What makes me totally baffled is that I can play other large games such as DRIV3R (Driver 3) and all games of Need For Speed and other games. I'm infatuated with this game SA because I like to play a game having villages, roads, high buildings and more nice things. Anyway, if anyone knows what is wrong with this series GTAVC, GTAMI, GTALCS and GTASA, please inform me because I'm reaaly in need of your help.

If some parts in my topic are ambiguous, you can ask for clarification.

Thank you very much pals!!!!

With the Compliments of GTA Forever

This is likely cos your graphics is not DX9 compatible or is compatible but really old. Get DX9.0c here

What is your graphics card? Manufacturer + type + memory

eg my laptop one is NVIDIA Geforce Go 7300GT (which has 128mb vram + can take up to 384 from sys ram)

adapter.JPG

to get to this right click your desktop, then click "properties". then click "settings" (up the top) , then click "advanced" (near the bottom). that will open a new menu. in this menu click "adapter"

There in a box it will say your type of graphics card including name, chip type, DAC type, Memory size, adapter string (name), Bios information etc etc

Edited by WRX22B1998