Funny SA happenings

What were soome funny things that happened in San Andreas or Vice City or whatever, here mine:

San Andreas:

I was driving around Los Santos when some Vagos were attacking my turf. I got a 4 seater and recruited 3 men. We fought for a while, but i was really a pussy going in and out of well stacked pizza co. cause food keeps my health up. After the long battle, Only me and one of my men survived. The rest, RIP. So i just wanted to help him out and bring him back to Grove Street for all his courage. So i was walking to the parking lot behine well stacked pizza when all of a sudden, there was a police chase and the crook ran over my buddy, how sad. Thank god i got them arses :pissedred:

NOTE: have you noticed how the gangs get extremely difficult when your having a turf war with them?

BEFORE: 9mm and mac 10s

NOW: MP5s, AK-47s, tec 9s, mac 10s, chormed shotguns

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

In LV I went to the bomb shop and parked the car in the road. Suddenly 3 police cars came and stoped near the car. They all blew up and I ran all the way back to LS on the railroad. Also I have turf near SF and brought one of my boyz to LS and we ran around for like 2 hrs without him dieing. We got 3 stars and I saved it so the stars would go away. Next we wnt to a town just south of LV and I fired into the air so someone freaked out and ran him over. :pissedred:

Edited by aemboy15

When I was in Los Santos, i was just parked outside a pizza shop, when my car suddenly flew forwards and set on fire. There was an explosion, so i got out of my car and ran, then the car exploaded. I turned around to see what had happened, and saw a blown up plane behind my blown up car. Then I was ran over by a fire truck, and that killed me. :pissed: