20x Street Backgrounds

RyuHayabusa

Open the file with WinRAR or w/e and you'll find some numbers and click on one of the numbers and the file you have to replace, extract the mod file to anywhere, then open up IMG Tool and find the file that you need to replace and click on Edit -> Replace and find the mod file and keep on doing that until you have replaced all the original files.

Open the file with WinRAR or w/e and you'll find some numbers and click on one of the numbers and the file you have to replace, extract the mod file to anywhere, then open up IMG Tool and find the file that you need to replace and click on Edit -> Replace and find the mod file and keep on doing that until you have replaced all the original files.

I found a file in the folders called fronten1.txd, but i can't find the original in IMG Tool.

OK i'm confused, can someone tell me exactly where to put the files or folders of the mod.

no, the most confused is us...we dont know what the heck r u posting

to install, go here C: or D:\GTA Vice City\models and then u had found a fronten1.txd. back it up and then copy one of the fronten1.txd in the folder that u extracted and paste it to replace the original...play your game and u will see the picture (not pictures!) in the menu. ENJOY

Raymond

Edited by i am dude