8 replies to this topic

#1 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image

Well as I went to purchase GTAIII for the PC off of Rockstar Warehouse I decided to look for some other things that I might want off of the site and found that there was a Grand Theft Auto Collector's Edtion for the PSOne. This Collector's Edition includes Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto London 1969 and Grand Theft Auto 2.

As soon as I saw that I wanted to buy it, but unfortunitly it's sold out. I was just wondering if anyone actually owns this Collector's Edition and or knows if Rockstar Warehouse will ever get more in stock.

EDIT: This could be moved to the GTA Classics section.

Edited by Original GTA Master, 12 February 2008 - 08:24 PM.

#2 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

why does it say reported on the bottom and I think it could stay in this forum or go to the other one and I dont know when they would restock so the best thing to do would be to send rockstar a message asking
Posted Image

#3 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:32 PM

I think that Tony Montana (in some topic or whatever) says to when a member wants to move a post (made a mistake), to report it and say that its needed to be moved.

Posted Image

#4 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

I think that Tony Montana (in some topic or whatever) says to when a member wants to move a post (made a mistake), to report it and say that its needed to be moved.

Yep - that's right.

Moved to GTA Classics, but I'm still sceptical.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#5 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:23 PM

I have it. I dunno if they'll get more stock because it was brought out at around the same time as GTA3 or VC I think, there's probably not much demand for it anymore, especially as they're free on PC.

#6 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:57 PM

I have it. I dunno if they'll get more stock because it was brought out at around the same time as GTA3 or VC I think, there's probably not much demand for it anymore, especially as they're free on PC.

That saddens me so... :'(

EDIT: I just sent an E-mail to Rockstar asking about whether or not they'll sell it again...Not too sure if they'll E-mail me back...but it's worth a shot...at least for me.

Edited by Original GTA Master, 13 February 2008 - 09:04 PM.

#7 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:20 AM

You could always try ebay ;)
You get a free R* sticker with it btw, something else to add to your merchandise collection :P

#8 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:35 AM

You could always try ebay ;)
You get a free R* sticker with it btw, something else to add to your merchandise collection :P

I don't buy used stuff and I don't trust eBay with my bank info. So far I've only trusted Rockstar.

#9 azn

azn

The infamous shoe avatar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts
  • Korea, Republic of 

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:28 AM

Pwoahh! This is an amazing piece of GTA history! *Drools all over the screen*

To bad I've only got the GTA trilogy, otherwise if I chose PS2 I would have had every GTA! Halo drove me to the Xbox instead...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users