7 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:37 PM

I am trying to decide a gang to join, I recently made a post in the LCF Recruitment topic but if I was to stay in a gang for a while. I need a good choice. The two gangs I mostly want to join are Liberty Crime Family and The Dragon Stealths, but can't choose. I really want to stay in the gang I am accepted into for a while so It is important.

Reasons why I want to join either of these gangs:

Dragon Stealths - I have a lot of respect for most of the members of this gang, mainly Spaz, Gerard, Jace, Chris82 and Sky. I quite like their Graphics and most of the members of the gang are helpful and kind.

Liberty Crime Family - I have loads of friends in LCF and most of the members are kind. I have had second thoughts about the gang because of 2 certain members (Not TM, GTA Don, Noru, Rashon, Tec 9 or Azn (Thats all I'm revealing)). Most of my friends are in LCF and I like to talk to them loads.

If you want me to join either of the gangs please give a little reason why I should. I would like to join a gang before March.

Thank You!

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#2 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

I don't think you should join either, you'll just leave them in a month or 2.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#3 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:17 PM

You won't know, I may not leave them at all unless I'm kicked from that gang. Like I said, I will try not to leave the next gang I am in.

Posted Image

#4 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:19 PM

You've said that before though. But anyway, I'd choose the Dragon Stealths if I were you, just seem pretty big and cool.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#5 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:38 PM

join the gang that you want to join and not listen to anyone choose what you want to be in it really dosent matter if your in LCf or the ds since to me were both the same in one way or another its what you have to choose to be in
Posted Image

#6 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

join the gang that you want to join and not listen to anyone choose what you want to be in it really dosent matter if your in LCf or the ds since to me were both the same in one way or another its what you have to choose to be in

Yeah, thats why I requested this topic to be closed a few minutes ago. Thanks (By the way, you were not one of those I had a problem with in LCF)

Posted Image

#7 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:41 PM

oh I thought I was thanks for clearing that up
Posted Image

#8 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

Something has been brought to my attention by someone and this someone made a good point.

So, until further notice, I am not accepting new members.

Well, I'm not sure about DS accepting you, and LCF are still talking about you, so you might have to wait to see if you're in or not.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users