Your Grand Theft Auto Collection

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now you can see all my shit on Flickr.

Over the Easter I'll take pics of my entire collections, with everything together, including the games and stuff, in fact I might as well wait until I get GTA IV to do that.

I would totally buy that free stuff that you got if Rockstar sold them on Rockstar Warehouse.

Here's a little update of my collection.

thecollection2yv9.jpg

vicecitysoundtrackmp0.jpg

grandtheftautoclassicsrk3.jpg

I also updated my GTAIV Corner.

gtaivcorner2ac6.jpg

wantedpostersuv3.jpg

Edited by Original GTA Master

Niiiice. where'd you get the coloured R*'s?

Edit:

Which version of the San Andreas soundtrack do you have? Does it include the 26 minute intro to San Andreas?

Nah. It's just the music and a few ads(Epsilon ad, etc..)

If you're talking about the stickers, I got them with some things I ordered off of Rockstar Warehouse and in the thing I sent into VRock.

Those are almost all of the different branches of Rockstar Games.

Chris I am so jealous of your items sent from rockstar, I want them :(

Same here dude. I want that kind of stuff so bad. I sent an E-mail to Rockstar Games suggesting they sell stuff like that because I, along with many other fans, would be more than willing to purchase merchandise like that. I doubt they'll take my E-mail seriously, let alone read it.

EDIT: I yet again ordered some more stuff and once I get the second thing I ordered, I'll post the images. :thumbsup:

What did you order?

Nothing too special, but I bought the first Grand Theft Auto and Grand Theft Auto 2, both of which I recieved in the mail already. The other thing I ordered was the San Andreas soundtrack which has the 20 some minute long intro. I'm thinking of buying some more posters or something...not sure yet.

I've got:

Games:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Xbox)

Grand Theft Auto Vice City (Xbox, PC)

Grand Theft Auto III (Xbox, PC)

VC and III on Xbox are part of the Double Pack.

Posters:

Map that came with the games:

San Andreas, Xbox

Vice City, PS2

Vice City, Xbox

GTAIII x 2, Xbox

Vice City Stories, PS2

Liberty City Stories, PS2

Other:

The Grand Theft Auto collection, a guide with the history and game codes for every platform, March 2007

GTA: The unofficial history, comes with a CD with all the GTAIV trailers and previews, from some PS3 magazine.

Where did you get those things listed under "Other"?

The first one is an Aussie magazine that published this GTA collection magazine. Not sure what company published it but the editor is named Dave Kozicki. It's a 122 page, full colour magazine with maps, weapons, hotspots you name it.

The second one originally came with a magazine called "PLAY" A Ps3 magazine. This little, black and white book talks about the history of GTA, 64 pages.

And in addition, I have an A5 sized magazine called "Grand Theft Auto" It's published from the australian GamePro. It's exclusive to EB Games, and that's where I also bought it. 111 pages and also full colour. It also talks about the history of GTA, cheats, maps, weapons etc.

Edited by αzи

Today as I was shopping at Best Buy(US store), I noticed something that I recognized, the Grand Theft Auto IV boxart. When I looked a little closer I noticed that on the box it said, "Pre-Order Now and get an exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV Poster". So even though I already payed off the special edition of Grand Theft Auto IV at Game Stop(US Store), I decided to pre-order at Best Buy as well...so I could get the poster and the PlayStation 3 version of GTAIV's case(in box form).

Anyways, I'm going to update my pictures on here tomorrow with good pictures of all of my current collection.

Here's a picture to look at so you know what it looks like...Crappy picture though...ENJOY!!!

gtaivnikopostercrappyka0.jpg

Give me one of your pre-orders! Nice poster though. I think I'm finally getting my parents to crack, so they can pre-order IV.

LOL, does England even have Best Buys? If they do I could always send you the slip for it, but you'd probably have to show ID when you went to pick it up anyways.

Anywho, I'll update the pictures when I get home today.

EDIT: Well I'm home, so here are the pictures...ENJOY!!!

nikoposterxy5.jpg

gtaivcorner3ax8.jpg

gtaivboxartfronteg3.jpggtaivboxartbacknt8.jpg

OMFG I want the Niko Poster, if I find 1 on ebay I will buy/bid for it.

If you want to send me $5 I'll send you one. :P

Seriously?

If you are, can we do it over ebay?

I don't have paypal or I would do it that way.

Damn, plus your from the US, so it would be too much money tospend to send it over. But if best buy had it, it should be on Rockstar Warehouse, but they charge over $50 to send here :(

Damn, plus your from the US, so it would be too much money tospend to send it over. But if best buy had it, it should be on Rockstar Warehouse, but they charge over $50 to send here :(

It's a Best Buy exclusive...

Hi Guys,

This is my collection. :D

I got alot more now, so i need to update. :P

Why the hell are you posting pictures that include non-GTA stuff???

Where'd you get the GTAIV stickers and everything?