NEED HELP! Please read!

MAfirstkill2

I installed some car mods, they worked but when i installed a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo and replaced it with the Admiral (i made a backup file) and started a new game, the loading freezed at 4/5 and an error message appeared saying

"Unhandled exception: c0000005

At adress: 0040e439"

Then i installed the backup files and the game still didnt work! (I used the mod installer to install the car)

I reinstalled the game and vice city worked again, but when i replaced the taxi with another one (a ford focus taxi) the loading freezed again. and when i installed the old taxi with the backup files it still freezed.

Is it because of the mod installer or do i have to install the cars like showed in the readme?

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

And... can someone please upload the keys.dat file in the same directory as gta-vc.exe? I lost it and now i can't use the ultimate trainer

Edited by MAfirstkill2

• 1 month later...

This is the exact reason why you do not install modifications to Grand Theft Auto Vice City the developers have done a good enough job at the game as it is so you do not have to use mods. A game file has corrupted to fix the corruption uninstall all mods or do a fresh install of GTA Vice City.