Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Next GTA Location

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
333 replies to this topic

Poll: Where do you think the next GTA will be set? (242 member(s) have cast votes)

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

1. Vice City (68 votes [27.98%])

Percentage of vote: 27.98%

2. San Andreas (42 votes [17.28%])

Percentage of vote: 17.28%

3. Los Santos (8 votes [3.29%])

Percentage of vote: 3.29%

4. San Fierro (1 votes [0.41%])

Percentage of vote: 0.41%

5. Las Venturas (2 votes [0.82%])

Percentage of vote: 0.82%

6. Chicago (12 votes [4.94%])

Percentage of vote: 4.94%

7. Carcer City (10 votes [4.12%])

Percentage of vote: 4.12%

8. London (16 votes [6.58%])

Percentage of vote: 6.58%

9. The UK (9 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

10. Europe (12 votes [4.94%])

Percentage of vote: 4.94%

11. Australia (8 votes [3.29%])

Percentage of vote: 3.29%

12. Tokyo (14 votes [5.76%])

Percentage of vote: 5.76%

13. Futuristic city (like GTA2) (2 votes [0.82%])

Percentage of vote: 0.82%

14. Other real life city (22 votes [9.05%])

Percentage of vote: 9.05%

15. New fictional city (17 votes [7.00%])

Percentage of vote: 7.00%

Vote

#121 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

yeah, that would be great... new atmosphere and surroundings

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#122 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:12 PM

i voted the uk... hopefully manchester. they did gta londons multiplayer in manchester aparently. and i'd love to roam around in my old home on a game.

it'd be good to see some new things. america is all used up. if they made stuff in uk then we'd see some new places and attractions which would make a the game feel new and not just another gta. coz seriously... since gta iv was released i started thinking that it maybe wasn't so good to have 50 repetitive gtas...

Edited by Deji, 19 September 2008 - 05:16 PM.

#123 deathmetaldrummer

deathmetaldrummer

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:41 PM

we had it everywhere and back again now its san andreas
Posted Image

#124 MeL

MeL

I Am Bossu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • United States 

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:28 AM

A new Vice City would be awesome, it just has such a great feeling.
Posted Image

#125 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:54 AM

GTA: Taking Over.

Taking over all of U.S.A.

Edited by Nate14, 20 September 2008 - 05:55 AM.

#126 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:51 PM

i voted the uk... hopefully manchester. they did gta londons multiplayer in manchester aparently. and i'd love to roam around in my old home on a game.

it'd be good to see some new things. america is all used up. if they made stuff in uk then we'd see some new places and attractions which would make a the game feel new and not just another gta. coz seriously... since gta iv was released i started thinking that it maybe wasn't so good to have 50 repetitive gtas...

Yeah, that would be good. You could do missions with Maccer in them if its set in 1990.
Island 1 - Manchester
Island 2 - Birmingham
Island 3 - Liverpool

Then it would be good if they put in the country sides of Shropshire and Warwickshire, but Im just saying that because it would be nice to try and see if they had put anything where my home is. Games companies are capable of doing it now, there is a game coming out soon, and it is nearly a Perfect copy of Barclelona

Edited by Butters!, 20 September 2008 - 01:01 PM.

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#127 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:25 AM

Yeah, that would be good. You could do missions with Maccer in them if its set in 1990.
Island 1 - Manchester
Island 2 - Birmingham
Island 3 - Liverpool

Nice idea... Maccer would be fun to play :hurrhurr: Except for the fact R* would end up making keys to wank... Maybe you could play one of the other band members. I would've thought to replace Liverpool with London as London has a more gangsterish theme with more crime...

You could also, as a band member... Be able to record tracks and stuff like that to make extra money... Like a side mission. This'd put GTA back on track.. Also what'd make it really cool... If they went back to the good ol' cheesy gta vc gfx and style that made gta so happy. :thumbsup:

#128 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:08 PM

Playing as Maccer? That would be the biggest joke ever, I hated this moron with my heart and wish I could murder him easier than having to drive all the way to a desert and pick him up with the option of whacking him to fail the mission.

#129 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:29 PM

Playing as Maccer? That would be the biggest joke ever, I hated this moron with my heart and wish I could murder him easier than having to drive all the way to a desert and pick him up with the option of whacking him to fail the mission.

Lol, I loved Maccer.
It'd be cool to be to buy a short GTA game playing as Maccer on PSn and XBOX live, but defintley not the next real installment for GTA.

#130 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

It'd be cool to be to buy a short GTA game playing as Maccer on PSn and XBOX live, but defintley not the next real installment for GTA.

Idk bout PSN or XBOX Live but I could probably make a Maccer mod eventually. You'd have to wait a couple months though... And that's just so I can learn more main.scm then I know at the moment...

#131 GTA6595

GTA6595

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

GTA Rock City: Detroit Michigan [1999]

GTA Bano Island: Rhode Island [1975]

GTA Capital State: Washigton D.C [1952]

#132 GTA DOCTOR

GTA DOCTOR

Scam Artist

• Banned
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:49 AM

(1) GTA Pakistan [2007]
(2) GTA Islamabad [2007]
(3) GTA lahore[2007]

i think that locations will be perfect for next Gta :hurrhurr:

Edited by GTA DOCTOR, 24 September 2008 - 02:04 AM.

DOCTOR OF GTA

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#133 Scientist

Scientist

Mad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Jamaica 

Posted 11 October 2008 - 12:30 PM

Maybe in Vatican, where you were a monk that needed to become a Pope, ranking threw the ranks of the Church.
And the enemies will be criminals and devils!
Lol.

Posted Image
Posted ImageThanks to ALVASI for the signature and TOXIC for the avatarPosted Image

#134 macorules94

macorules94

Я ЛЮБЛЮ СЫР

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:48 AM

i hope its not in england

ppl say that england is dark cold and boring and very depressing

#135 GTA6595

GTA6595

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:35 PM

All of you people are stupid. One I know for a fact the next game will not be GTA V, or a GTA out of America. Based on Rockstars choices for location in the past, I think the next place will be Detroit.

1. New York

2. Miami

3. Compton/California

Every place is a place for crime. Detroit would be the next. I bet the time should be in 1999. You have great music and a great criminal background.

Edited by GTA6595, 13 October 2008 - 04:37 PM.

#136 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:40 PM

Not very depressing, probably back in the 60s', 70s' and probably the 80s' but right now it's all good, especially the way each city is beginning to change. And yeah, it is dark and cold in the winter, but right now it's pretty warm and stuff, so my words can vary.

If you visit England, you'll see what it truly is like. And note; Not depressing.

All of you people are stupid. One I know for a fact the next game will not be GTA V, or a GTA out of America. Based on Rockstars choices for location in the past, I thik the next place will be Detroit.

1. New York

2. Miami

3. Compton/California

Every place is a place for crime. Detroit would be the next. I bet the time should 1999. You have great music and a great background.

You just predicted something, which may NOT be true. It could possibly BE GTA V or somewhere based in America because of past games.

But looking at your idea, it seems pretty decent to be based in a GTA Format.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#137 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:54 PM

Can you say Liberty City from GTAIII?

All of you people are stupid. One I know for a fact the next game will not be GTA V, or a GTA out of America. Based on Rockstars choices for location in the past, I think the next place will be Detroit.

Based on the choices from the past, it looks set to be Vice City (miami)

1. New York

No.

2. Miami

See 2 above.

3. Compton/California

Compton fails. Also been done with SA.

Every place is a place for crime. Detroit would be the next. I bet the time should be in 1999. You have great music and a great criminal background.

That era was kinda covered with III, and LCS wit it's whole Y2K thing going on.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#138 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:27 PM

Maybe in Vatican, where you were a monk that needed to become a Pope, ranking threw the ranks of the Church.
And the enemies will be criminals and devils!
Lol.

Dude that's like, the best idea for GTA ever.

Grand Theft Auto: May God Have Mercy On Your Car Stealing Ass.

#139 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:26 PM

Guess what I'm making just for you... A mod where you play as maccer and paul! LOL!

In the mod though, It will explain why you had to make that annoying trip to the top of a big hill with a 4-door. Maybe I make it so Paul kills Maccer? :P

Note @ Poll maker... GTA 2 aint no futuristic city xD It's Liberty City. Yup, Liberty is used 4 times in the GTA era now! Great isn't it?

Edited by Deji, 15 October 2008 - 11:27 PM.

#140 Chief

Chief

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

If a GTA 5 comes out, do you think it will be set in Vice City Or somewhere else? ;)
If somewhere else, where do you think?

Admin Edit: Poll added to topic. Please vote.

Cancer City would be a genius idea for R*, All Rockstar games are known to point to each other,
Why not put it in the manhunt city?

Did you know you can find a picture of a Cerberus Guard (From manhunt) In the bar near Cj's house (with the pool table) Also i believe if you listen to the radio in SA (Or Vice City) there is a manhunt mention somewhere talking about one of the cops involved in Cash's Capture. Also i think VC came out before manhunt which means if that radio thing was in VC (Which i think it was)
Than they were giving a hint towards their next game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users