Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Next GTA Location

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
333 replies to this topic

Poll: Where do you think the next GTA will be set? (242 member(s) have cast votes)

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

1. Vice City (68 votes [27.98%])

Percentage of vote: 27.98%

2. San Andreas (42 votes [17.28%])

Percentage of vote: 17.28%

3. Los Santos (8 votes [3.29%])

Percentage of vote: 3.29%

4. San Fierro (1 votes [0.41%])

Percentage of vote: 0.41%

5. Las Venturas (2 votes [0.82%])

Percentage of vote: 0.82%

6. Chicago (12 votes [4.94%])

Percentage of vote: 4.94%

7. Carcer City (10 votes [4.12%])

Percentage of vote: 4.12%

8. London (16 votes [6.58%])

Percentage of vote: 6.58%

9. The UK (9 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

10. Europe (12 votes [4.94%])

Percentage of vote: 4.94%

11. Australia (8 votes [3.29%])

Percentage of vote: 3.29%

12. Tokyo (14 votes [5.76%])

Percentage of vote: 5.76%

13. Futuristic city (like GTA2) (2 votes [0.82%])

Percentage of vote: 0.82%

14. Other real life city (22 votes [9.05%])

Percentage of vote: 9.05%

15. New fictional city (17 votes [7.00%])

Percentage of vote: 7.00%

Vote

#241 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

Philippines.

For one thing, I would like the next game to be set in Manila, but I think it is unlikely as far as feasibility is concerned. Just Cause 2 did incorporate bits of Filipino culture ingame, though.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#242 MATTB

MATTB

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • United States 

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:01 AM

Here are a few ideas: Vice City would be great:
-Everything could be set in the 2010 era
-A few new Buildings
-Finished off construction sites
-Updated cars, houses, ect
-Add no extra islands but make that the player can enter nearly every building in VC.
-Make more things to do and see. ie. Player can Fly aircraft again

Vice City can Visit SA:
-Set in 2010
-You begin in Vice city but can also go to the airport and book a airline ticket to SA
-You can play in both Cities, VC & SA
-More choice of cars and guns
-More fun ie. Can date girlfriends again, Pizza Missions, Police/Fire uniforms, ect

Edited by MATTB, 29 August 2010 - 02:20 AM.

#243 blnk182fan18

blnk182fan18

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

I think a nice updated Vice City would be perfect. It would all make sense. They can make it look like a masterpeice with all the bright colors, sunsets, beaches, hotels, nightlife, rich retired people driving sports cars. They can make it 10 times bigger as well. with large malls, lots and lots of interior gameplay. ports and ghettos, rich neighborhoods, construction sites, marinas and docks, hotel tourist traps, bars, clubs, beaches with people everywhere. the list is endless but i think it would be perfect. B)

#244 Rocker

Rocker

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina 

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

The Gta V will be set in Tokyo !

#245 Erect Vagina

Erect Vagina

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:30 PM

Personally, I'd like to see The Hawaiian islands or Somewhere in asia.
Make Niko start a new life in a whole different country but he gets sucked into that violent lifestyle again.

idk, I'm high... sorry.

#246 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:03 AM

Personally, I'd like to see The Hawaiian islands or Somewhere in asia.
Make Niko start a new life in a whole different country but he gets sucked into that violent lifestyle again.

idk, I'm high... sorry.

That'd actually be dope. I could easily see it, but for some reason I'd rather not be playing Niko in the next GTA. Not sure why I'm against him being in the next one, hell I haven't even played IV yet haha. I'm high too right now, cyber five man.

#247 Axel98

Axel98

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

I would really like that the next GTA will be Reuniting all the places (Liberty City , San Andreas , Vice City ) except the GTA 2 , it´so weird.But i think that the next city will be , like Rogue Element sayed, a revamped Vice City.

#248 dr3dre

dr3dre

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:37 PM

I think its Vice City(MIAMI)...Whe have some order with locations..GTA III(NY),GTAVC(MIAMI),GTASA(SA)....than we go again whit New York city in GTA IV...next is Miami...i think :)

#249 jf1093

jf1093

LCF Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • United States 

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

I would like an entirely new city, LC again was great, but its nice to get a whole entire new experience. By new I mean at least a city not used since the GTA III era, so London would be ok, which I think might actually be pretty cool

Posted Image
Posted Image

#250 shootist

shootist

dealer of guns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:06 AM

I'd say it should be set in san andreas.San andreas is a good place for the latest gta game.

#251 laal

laal

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • India 

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

I Want Next GTA In India Best Country

#252 Ohwell

Ohwell

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:40 AM

Probably Vice City since there's possibly a pattern forming with GTA 3 being placed in Liberty City with fresh graphics (at the time), and then followed by a new Vice City with fresh graphics.

And now we have GTA 4 with a brand new Liberty City to explore, so we may just see a newly revamped Vice City next.

Although I'm hoping it'll take place in SA again, or even just Las Venturas. I'm surprised LV has only 1 vote as of now though.

#253 spike123131

spike123131

Fighter Pilot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:26 AM

I want it in Dubai. Or somewhere high-class away from any ghetto or depressing stuff like literally every Grand Theft Auto. Come to think of it all of em have been like that except for TBoGT... I really agree to the fact that the Rockstar Franchise should put a change to the "coming up in the world" feel and start going into the Scarface affect like Red Dead Redemption had. Usually a really depressing ending of sorts without the tough and rough beginning. I want- on the first mission- to hit European, sun dropped roads that Italy has to offer in an Infernus originating from Lamborghini roots. With a Cessna Citation type jet waiting for me at my private airfield that takes me to Dubai to start up on my deadly ride down. With a storyline that takes me to meet the cold and hard Russian mobsters and to take my own path through the radioactive fields of what once was Chernobyl just for a simple drug-trade and underground real estate sales. Just for that to leave me slowly suffering on the inside for a brighter day. I want to finally suffer and then see my empire fall from under me. Now that, my friends. Is disc 1. Disc 2, is the storyline that gives you everything...and more. It gives you the high-end muscle cars and sports cars waiting to be endlessly abused by tarmac and g-forces. I want endless firefights with explosive endings that lead to you being the hero in any way imaginable. I want Grand Theft Auto to be a real RPG with real weather, seasons, and time. I want real nations and real cities that you are able to transport yourself to just through the aspect which MGS4 takes. A simple installation. While the cities aren't in use. Then fudgepack them in a rar file among the others waiting to be discovered. I want this to span across the globe. Hawai'i to Spain. You choose your destiny for an infinite number of choices to choose your next path. Now that would be quite a sale.

#254 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

GTA 2's city was Liberty.

Anyway if it's anything below Las Venturas I'm killing myself. And if it's any non American location then I'm killing myself, resurrecting as a zombie and then killing myself again.

I THINK it will be Vice City.
I HOPE it will be San Andreas.

Edited by TUN3R, 30 May 2011 - 11:50 AM.

#255 490DarkPrince

490DarkPrince

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • United States 

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

i think it would be awsome if they made gta san andreas stories cause they made vc stories and lc stories but san andreas should be bigger maybe an additional city or something and this time the player should be white

#256 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,929 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

What does everyone think about Los Santos?

#257 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

Very suspicious a month topic bump by an admin and saying Los Santos :innocent:

Well it would be a great setting if they actually expanded to the rest of LA, if not making almost the whole damn city, now that would be awesome. The storyline would be great aswell, maybe GTA San Andreas style, or the countryside with LS again, would be awesome too.

Posted Image

#258 NickS

NickS

An Enforcer of the Raiders MC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

The idea of having it in Los Santos is great but I really hope that it would be set in Vice City, that would be bloody awesome! Just imagine surfing at the beach with ur buddies and go out partying at the best night clubs and relaxing in a hot tub with hot babes outside on the balcony of ur penthouse :awecry:

Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps! :awesome:

Posted Image

#259 MrGrandTheftAuto

MrGrandTheftAuto

Rockstar Leeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:51 PM

I want it to be in Vice City but i want the option to go to another city like Liberty or Los Santos etc

#260 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

In gta always the big cities rule so miami, newyork, LA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users