Next GTA Location

Phantom_Renegde

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

• Vice City
    • San Andreas
    • Los Santos
    • San Fierro
    • Las Venturas
    • Chicago
    • Carcer City
    • London
    • The UK
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Tokyo
    • Futuristic city (like GTA2)
    • Other real life city
    • New fictional city

I'm still not keen on the idea of London, I can just imagine it being very cockney and just annoying. I used to live in London and I just don't think it's the right city for it. Im bias I loathe London. I would love to see it in Europe though just not the UK. I would like France, you have Paris which is an amazing city but also the other areas of France. There are the Alps which would bring snow to GTA. You have the great beaches in the south with the old style fishing houses but also you have the mansions. If not I would like to see Spain or Russia.

Just not Liberty City again, I hated it in GTA4. It had no character and was just dull being there for what is it, the 4th time? Not sure how many times. Again I am bias of New York as I have been there so many times and it was just nice seeing new areas in the other GTA's.

Which would be great! I like having a city or two but not just a city, I like having the nature all around the city, it makes it more interessting. They should do waterfalls that would be so cool. They can do Europe but selected parts, like Paris, Madrid and Rome. If it was set in Italy it would be great if you could visit Pompeii.

I think that the next GTA location should be based on some of the cities here in New England, like Boston, Manchester , Providence, Burlington, Portland and Bridgeport.

YAY, Beantown.

But, I voted that the next GTA would be in Vice City. I mean whats not to love about VC its great.

They also talked about Vinewood and VC numerous times throught the plot.

Edit: Yes, I know Vinewood is in Los Santos.

Edited by totalaccessGTA

im thinking carcer city would be cool... then it could follow up with like maybe claude was maybe a relative to the main character of manhunt out for revenge on everyone he can get his hands on then realizing they were dead he decides to become the news kingpin of carcer city of some shit i dont know..... but gta 5 better be the fuc*ing shit

I've said before that they havent done enough involving the Irish mob. And since a number of GTA games have been nostalgic of a movie, then doing a city based on Boston with a "Departed" type feel would be really cool I think. Or even Liberty City during an era where the Irish were more prominent would be cool too since that is where the McCrearys lived.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I still think London. Just because it nearer to where I live than A New York styled city.

I could see a revamped VC. In my opinion VC was by far the best for giving that mafia feeling. I would love somthing like:

The realism of Gta4 in graphics and citywise.

The wastness and varying areas of SA

The Mafia feeling from VC.

And somthing hectic like Tokyo.

Though I could see it being Chicago. Just hope it wont be somthing like Godfather though.

I think Grand Theft Auto : London Stories sounds good for a new city and if it would be the whole London then I would probably see my house because I live in london. :coolthumbup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If they are planning to stick with the old cities then I would go for san Andreas because it is the only city with a desert and forests.

Thats what I think would be good. :rolleyes:

Edited by Krysjakobczyk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For GTA 5 would be awesome if the would make it in Tokyo. It would awesome with those bick sky-skrappers and everything :coolthumbup:

But, because i liked SA alot it would be cool to remake it . :thumbsup:

Anyway ,I think it will be long until the next GTA .... you know , SA was launched in 2005 and GTA IV in 2008 and 2009 on PC. So it will be more than 4 years until the launch of it