Next GTA Location

Phantom_Renegde

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

• Vice City
    • San Andreas
    • Los Santos
    • San Fierro
    • Las Venturas
    • Chicago
    • Carcer City
    • London
    • The UK
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Tokyo
    • Futuristic city (like GTA2)
    • Other real life city
    • New fictional city

i voted the uk... hopefully manchester. they did gta londons multiplayer in manchester aparently. and i'd love to roam around in my old home on a game.

it'd be good to see some new things. america is all used up. if they made stuff in uk then we'd see some new places and attractions which would make a the game feel new and not just another gta. coz seriously... since gta iv was released i started thinking that it maybe wasn't so good to have 50 repetitive gtas...

Yeah, that would be good. You could do missions with Maccer in them if its set in 1990.

Island 1 - Manchester

Island 2 - Birmingham

Island 3 - Liverpool

Then it would be good if they put in the country sides of Shropshire and Warwickshire, but Im just saying that because it would be nice to try and see if they had put anything where my home is. Games companies are capable of doing it now, there is a game coming out soon, and it is nearly a Perfect copy of Barclelona

Edited by Butters!

Yeah, that would be good. You could do missions with Maccer in them if its set in 1990.

Island 1 - Manchester

Island 2 - Birmingham

Island 3 - Liverpool

Nice idea... Maccer would be fun to play :hurrhurr: Except for the fact R* would end up making keys to wank... Maybe you could play one of the other band members. I would've thought to replace Liverpool with London as London has a more gangsterish theme with more crime...

You could also, as a band member... Be able to record tracks and stuff like that to make extra money... Like a side mission. This'd put GTA back on track.. Also what'd make it really cool... If they went back to the good ol' cheesy gta vc gfx and style that made gta so happy. :thumbsup:

Playing as Maccer? That would be the biggest joke ever, I hated this moron with my heart and wish I could murder him easier than having to drive all the way to a desert and pick him up with the option of whacking him to fail the mission.

Lol, I loved Maccer.

It'd be cool to be to buy a short GTA game playing as Maccer on PSn and XBOX live, but defintley not the next real installment for GTA.

It'd be cool to be to buy a short GTA game playing as Maccer on PSn and XBOX live, but defintley not the next real installment for GTA.

Idk bout PSN or XBOX Live but I could probably make a Maccer mod eventually. You'd have to wait a couple months though... And that's just so I can learn more main.scm then I know at the moment...

• 3 weeks later...

All of you people are stupid. One I know for a fact the next game will not be GTA V, or a GTA out of America. Based on Rockstars choices for location in the past, I think the next place will be Detroit.

1. New York

2. Miami

3. Compton/California

Every place is a place for crime. Detroit would be the next. I bet the time should be in 1999. You have great music and a great criminal background.

Edited by GTA6595

i hope its not in england

ppl say that england is dark cold and boring and very depressing

Not very depressing, probably back in the 60s', 70s' and probably the 80s' but right now it's all good, especially the way each city is beginning to change. And yeah, it is dark and cold in the winter, but right now it's pretty warm and stuff, so my words can vary.

If you visit England, you'll see what it truly is like. And note; Not depressing.

All of you people are stupid. One I know for a fact the next game will not be GTA V, or a GTA out of America. Based on Rockstars choices for location in the past, I thik the next place will be Detroit.

1. New York

2. Miami

3. Compton/California

Every place is a place for crime. Detroit would be the next. I bet the time should 1999. You have great music and a great background.

You just predicted something, which may NOT be true. It could possibly BE GTA V or somewhere based in America because of past games.

But looking at your idea, it seems pretty decent to be based in a GTA Format.

i hope its not in england

ppl say that england is dark cold and boring and very depressing

Can you say Liberty City from GTAIII?

All of you people are stupid. One I know for a fact the next game will not be GTA V, or a GTA out of America. Based on Rockstars choices for location in the past, I think the next place will be Detroit.

Based on the choices from the past, it looks set to be Vice City (miami)

1. New York

No.

2. Miami

See 2 above.

3. Compton/California

Compton fails. Also been done with SA.

Every place is a place for crime. Detroit would be the next. I bet the time should be in 1999. You have great music and a great criminal background.

That era was kinda covered with III, and LCS wit it's whole Y2K thing going on.

Playing as Maccer? That would be the biggest joke ever, I hated this moron with my heart and wish I could murder him easier than having to drive all the way to a desert and pick him up with the option of whacking him to fail the mission.

Guess what I'm making just for you... A mod where you play as maccer and paul! LOL!

In the mod though, It will explain why you had to make that annoying trip to the top of a big hill with a 4-door. Maybe I make it so Paul kills Maccer? :P

Note @ Poll maker... GTA 2 aint no futuristic city xD It's Liberty City. Yup, Liberty is used 4 times in the GTA era now! Great isn't it?

Edited by Deji

If a GTA 5 comes out, do you think it will be set in Vice City Or somewhere else? ;)

If somewhere else, where do you think?

Admin Edit: Poll added to topic. Please vote.

Cancer City would be a genius idea for R*, All Rockstar games are known to point to each other,

Why not put it in the manhunt city?

Did you know you can find a picture of a Cerberus Guard (From manhunt) In the bar near Cj's house (with the pool table) Also i believe if you listen to the radio in SA (Or Vice City) there is a manhunt mention somewhere talking about one of the cops involved in Cash's Capture. Also i think VC came out before manhunt which means if that radio thing was in VC (Which i think it was)

Than they were giving a hint towards their next game.

• 3 weeks later...

is anyone else at all put off that the newest Liberty City has none of the old LC in it? I mean I thought they would at least put most of the same spots in the city in IV and just add way more around it, create more boroughs and what not. I mean how do you explain the city being an entirely different place altogether? Nothing is called the same except for the airport. Did the city burn down at some point and have to be rebuilt? I love IV but i dont like the lack of chronology. If they did another game in LC they should add the old LC onto it as a separate borough along with the new.

I voted for a "new fictional city". Imagine if Rockstar were no longer bound by the rules of reality, and were able to build their own completely unique city, unlike New York, unlike Miami, and unlike anything we've ever seen before. Left to their own devices, I'm sure they could conjure up something true insane!!

If a GTA 5 comes out, do you think it will be set in Vice City Or somewhere else? ;)

If somewhere else, where do you think?

Admin Edit: Poll added to topic. Please vote.

miami because it is the perfect place big money nice cars big houses they just need to expand vice city