Next GTA Location

Phantom_Renegde

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

• Vice City
    • San Andreas
    • Los Santos
    • San Fierro
    • Las Venturas
    • Chicago
    • Carcer City
    • London
    • The UK
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Tokyo
    • Futuristic city (like GTA2)
    • Other real life city
    • New fictional city

(Not to get ahead before GTA IV). i think they should move away from past GTA cities and start some where else.

If Asia, then Hong Kong would be a good pick. Its near the coastline and populated. Japan is great to extremly populated and very active. There would be problems against it though. Like the langauge they speak and so on.

Europe is a good choice. And I will stick with London for so many reasons. The under-ground crime story sounds good (Total-Junk).

Going back to me saying they should start with somewhere new if not. Then Vice City is a must. A fresh bigger newly designed VC would be a tremendous job. Nightlife, and a whole drug dealing bussiness would be great. Add in cars,palm trees, women, and money. :yup: Great. With the new rage system perfect. I also think that Rockstar should work on their airports aswell.

Well it could get confusing. I mean London would be all right, and Chicago, but we all have probaly forgotten that there could be a Gta:San Andreas stories. But then you might want to back track. They based a game on L.A., New York, and Miami. What about Detriot, or Atlanta. Personally I live in Detriot, so it would be refreshing to have a game here. Or they could just take a previous city and recreate it. But they probaly will NOT end the series with the money and reputation they earn from it. So let's look foward to GTA:5. And not let our kids get their hands on it! :bashhead:

I was thinking about this tonight, what is the next city or cities to be featured in the next GTA? they'be already shown Miami, LA, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, and now New York, what cities are left? these are just ideas for good ideas. Maybe a better detailed version of either LA or Las Vagas? maybe somewhere like Mafia Philadelphia or even gang Detroit?

Edited by PJ-34

I think they should make a totally knew city.Its starting to be a little repetitive.

Before you start saying that GTA is great and all that you have to admit that there always the same cities im not syinh there not emproved but there always the same