Next GTA Location

Phantom_Renegde

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

• Vice City
    • San Andreas
    • Los Santos
    • San Fierro
    • Las Venturas
    • Chicago
    • Carcer City
    • London
    • The UK
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Tokyo
    • Futuristic city (like GTA2)
    • Other real life city
    • New fictional city

I think they will only remake liberty city, cos i remember reading somewere that R* felt that previous libertys never really had the atmosphere of NYC, and they wanted to do it properly. So i think gta5 will be somewere completely new.

I like the idea of setting gta in the UK, but for some reason i really dislike the idea of setting it in London, it would just be your typical east end cockney gangster theme, which is pretty cool but it has been done a hundred times before in films, and the getaway games.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm, somewhere exotic :) I don't know where though. Maybe a re-make of Vice City but they wanted to re-make liberty city because in the first one they said they didn't feel they got all the details in it. Meh, I also heard somewhere that Sony gave R* a blank check(sp?) and told them to write any numbers on it so they can have it exclusive to PS3. I am not sure it is true so don't trust me.

Edited by Total-Junk

London would be there pick. Its surrounded by water, very active, well know city, famous and great landmarks. Isn't there not a lot of crime in London though? It would be spectaular to see the character climbing on top of Londons eye ready to make an assination. Something like that or shootouts inside the double decker bus. :yup: So many posssiblites. I also fought about Vice City too.

ALOT of crimes are based in London and my dad told me that London has a HUGE amount of beggers, pickpockets etc (My dad is a Detective Sergeant) We also talked to a begger in France and he says that London is a very active begger area. A underground crime story maybe? Maybe you could a part of it? Now that would be cool!

Begger meaning?

Anyway, I would say somewhere in Europe because we have been across the pond in most of the GTA Games. I would say a European setting would be good as long as it is a Modern European setting not in the 80's.