Sign in to follow this  
Thug-a-nomics

Best GTA... Old Skool

Which was the best old skool GTA ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best old skool GTA ?

• GTA1
    • GTA London
    • GTA2
    • I dunno i have never player one, i am a loser.

MrLlamaLlama    96
Yeah man thats true GTA 2 made the series GTA 1 only started the game not the whole series but if there wasnt a GTA 1 there wasnt a GTA 2 and if there wasnt a GTA I think the whole world will come to an end.

GTA3 made the series IMO, it was a great move by DMA design/R*, their game was a massive hit.

But GTA 1 & 2 were wht i grew up to, man.

TM™    13

Yeah, same here, I think they it started when GTA3 was created. GTA1 and GTA2 are usually Top down views which aren't too good, the Buildings are 3D, unless you use Junction25beta, you can view it in 3D.

Topic bump I know, but I want to have my say.

GTA 1 for me.

The original that started it all. I remember playing it, and thinking how kickass it was at the time.

Although I agree that GTA III "made" the series into what it is today.

I never thought playing GTA 1 back when I was 12, that in a 10 year period the GTA offspring would be 9 games.

GTA fan for life man.

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

The Bossman    8

I have to say GTA 1, I played it 10 years ago when it came out, but on a playstation demo disc (which I still own, and it works) instead of the full game. I should really buy 1 + 2, and maybe London, to finish my collection. I always tried to do as much of the opening missions as possible, I could do 4 at a push before the demo timed out, irritating that.

My favorite was GTA2. I liked the gang respect thing and the electricity gun. I used to get respect by going into gang territory and starting to kill gang members with cars and guns.

Edited by Bartman

GTA2, it was a lot more easier than the first one (ones) alltough i never played through any of the classics (only got to level 2 in GTA2).

GTA2 had also more of a story line, cool weapons, cars and graphics. and farts :evil: