Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thug-a-nomics

Best GTA... Old Skool

Which was the best old skool GTA ?   66 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best old skool GTA ?

• GTA1
    • GTA London
    • GTA2
    • I dunno i have never player one, i am a loser.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

GTA 1, the game that started it all, I remember in 1998, couldn't stop playing this game at my cousins house, all the shooting, the free roam "sob, sob" this game was so beautifully made the tank and everything. Ahhh, and now I have a Gameboy emulator on my Nokia N70 and 3 games, Mortal Kombat 4, Pokemon Gold (don't take piss outta me, it's an enjoyable game with all the Pokemons and all these moves) and, and GTA1!!!! Yesssss, the king of all the games is on my fone, still doing the Liberty City Missions.

Edited by Kray Z

Yeah, the cars in GTA1 were fucked up. The model was bigger than the texture, so you've always bumped into the air, not another car (as far as you could see it).

GTA 1 had bad running animations as well, but in GTA 2 his animnations were smooth and slinky. Did you know that you will be able to download PS1 games onto PSP?

Has to be London! I like the fact its the ONLY game which allows driving on the left side, not just the right. I love london's mission clips too (clips which show characters interacting), and you can't beat the phones =p.

GTA2 FTW!

SPAMMING FTW! or not.... <_<

a reason/elaboration, or are you too fat and slovenly to press more than 10 keys?

GTA2 was better, as a sequal, and i liked the gang thing, but for me, 1 reigns supreme... oh the nostalgia.