A Theory

STL67

I was just watching the trailers today, and I was thinking maybe Niko's parents or father were killed by some russian/eastern european mobsters or whatever, in trailer two I'm not quite sure if he said "I'm the one who survived" or "Find the one who survived" But, if he said "I'm the one who survived" then I think the mob tried to kill his whole family but he survived, and he found out that the killers or mob, went to Liberty, so this was another reason for him to go to America. Soo, what do you guys think? I also think the man he talks to at the end of the trailer may be a cop, or FBI or w.e, and he may know something about the gang that killed his parents and thats one reason he works with the police, like McReary, or whatever he was called :P

EDIT: and watching the third trailer, in the scene where the fat guy in the red shirt is speaking, if you pause it to the right you can see a picture of what appears to be the woman from trailer 2 who says "please, no more killing" so Im assuming these characters are related in some way or another and i think i see them in a black in white photo together, so maybe they are husband and wife, father and daughter ?

Edited by STL67

I noticed that picture as well, but I didn't really think it was too significant.

The whole thing with his parents being killed is a possibility, but maybe he was part of a criminal organization in Russia and things went bad leaving him the only one to survive.

There are many possibilities and we won't know until we get to play the game.

I'm glad to see you're thinking about this stuff. :thumbsup: