#21 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

In my opinion, i thnik a gta movie would be a great idea. and if it sold enough, they could make a trilligy out of it. i can see a gta movie somewhere in the future, and i strongly hope there will be, to show more what happens in between the different games, and to show the fans more about the grand theft auto storyline.

as for eminem being in the plot, i wouldnt like that, because then the movie would seem to be more about him and his life, and not about gta.

I don't want Eminem to be a lead actor but that point you make is just stupid. How would the film be about his life?? He'd be doing what an actor those ROLE PLAYING. Hiring Eminem is just like hiring some other actor(Eminem isn't an actor though).

#22 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:26 PM

Eminem is an actor, he isn't bad actually, but I'd prefer someone else for a role like that.

If there ever was a GTA movie, I'd be watching ASAP.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#23 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

Akon should play CJ, I mean back in Senegal he was charged for car theft :D
Posted Image

#24 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:58 PM

Akon should play CJ, I mean back in Senegal he was charged for car theft :D

So?

And why are we talking who should play what? You wouldn't know who the main character was, or if it would even be a familiar face at all.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#25 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:01 PM

I would rather have an actor that isn't well known to play the lead for two reasons...

1. The film will be more original, if you know what I mean...Which you probably don't.

2. Help build an actor's reputation.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#26 Mendoza

Mendoza

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:26 AM

connor is right but i would love it i mean look at the godfather its still on TV since like the 70s or something no even earlier idk when but people still love it i own the box set and there could be a lot of movies on it box set for LC,VC,SA lol just a though

#27 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:05 PM

Lol.

It would be great if they did San Andreas, as Young Maylay looks and has the voice of CJ, and how are they going to film the movie if the cities are fictional? Then there's physics..CJ can't carry around a pistol, an Uzi, a shotgun, a Sniper, an M4, a rocket launcher etc simultaneously so there's a problem. And since a lot of the stuff in the game is based on real life products, it would be easy finding props :P Elegy = Skyline R34 hehe.

Young Maylay acted out CJ in the san andreas game.

The cities are based on real places in america. Some places are rockstars version of the real places. Los Santos-Los Angeles San Fierro-San Fransisco Las Venturas-Las Vegas. Easy.

Also they wouldn't actually play by the same story, guns, whatever. That'd be a bit boring.

Would be interesting. As long as it isn't about SA...
Should be directed by Quentin Tarantino.
Main character James Hetfield from Metallica :P

I'd be curious if this came out...

why not sa. thats the best one. its got a great storyline too,.

#28 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

Trailer for the 1977 movie, GTA.

If they make one for the game, I nominate Sky & TEC 9 to do a morning show on one of the radio stations, banned
members can be idiot callers & use as many of the voice actors from the games as they can get.

Here's the next best thing, starring Samuel L. Jackson (aka Tenpenny) -

http://movies.yahoo....s.3051655-80744

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#29 robsyb

robsyb

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

wow that would be SO cool, but i dont think Eminem would be very good for the lead role
"Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey? It's fair."- The Joker

#30 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

bump much?

#31 Shortbus

Shortbus

retraded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:12 PM

I'm glad it got scrapped, I'm afraid it could have been a trainwreck :(

Edited by Shortbus, 01 September 2008 - 09:12 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users