Another New Screenshot from Yahoo

Chris

Another new screenshot has appeared online today, thanks to Yahoo and the Associated Press. Unfortunately, as with the previous screen we don't have a high resolution image at the moment, so for now this low quality image will have to do. As you can see, the screenshot shows us the interior of a cop car.

gtaiv_screenshot_85.jpg

Source: Yahoo

This doesn't really tell us much, just that Niko checks his mirror before manouvering. Although it would be a nice touch if Niko were to react to ped & police activity in the game. Instead of always looking dead ahead when either driving or walking, things should grab his attention as he passes them by. When he hears a police siren he could look over his shoulder just to check that they're not after him & maybe stare them down to make sure they keep driving.

I wonder if there will be car sings for left and right (when you turn left you first give that yellow light on the car for your direction, dont know how its called in english) i remeber that it was in mafia game, so i wonder if it all be so realistic, will the cars in front of you point out what direction they are goin to go. And it would help on the road, cars wouldnt shift their position in a sec like in SA and make an car accident.

I wonder if there will be car sings for left and right (when you turn left you first give that yellow light on the car for your direction, dont know how its called in english) i remeber that it was in mafia game, so i wonder if it all be so realistic, will the cars in front of you point out what direction they are goin to go. And it would help on the road, cars wouldnt shift their position in a sec like in SA and make an car accident.

I think you're talking about indicators. I've wanted them for a while, because I hate being cut up when other drivers randomely vear across the road.