irony

Mendoza

If you listen, in LCS...

Toni's ma says he's too thin

Salvatore says he's too thin

Maria says he's too thin.

So that's why he's such a fatass in III. (2 years later)

Yea, what they said clearly got to his head, also, in III, he appears to be living at the restaurant, since his portland safehouse was destroyed in GTA Advance, but why did he have to live at the restaurant, he could have jsut moved to his safehouse in Newport or the one in Cedar Grove?

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
...his portland safehouse was destroyed in GTA Advance, but why did he have to live at the restaurant, he could have jsut moved to his safehouse in Newport or the one in Cedar Grove?

On Topic: better in LCS

Off topic: Is that when it was destroyed? I never played Advance so I never knew that. Did they have that in a mission or was it just mentioned?

Edited by Vercetti Ghost

in my opinion i think he was better in gtalcs cause wasn't a fuckin fatass(lol)

i have found more irony about that game,did you know that it is about 87.8% close to gta3?like okay on gta3 you play as Claude but claude looks alot like toni on gtalcs cause there both Italians,also did you notice that in gta3 you drive to a safe house in a karuma? same with lcs? and that on gtalcs you drive maria to the same places you do on gta3 in the same colored limo?

that was a little off topic i know....and sorry if i spoiled the game for anyone...

Edited by MetalInusan

Yeah it's freaky stuff MetalInusan, did you know that gta 3 is set in liberty city and so's lcs? Coincidence???

not its not a coincidence on that case cause the games called "grand theft auto liberty city stories"and all i am saying is that i myself find it ironic that the game is pretty much a lil bit better graphical version of gta3,you would think it would have a different storyline,not a repeated one.

Publishers like safe bets, if something worked once it stands more chance in their eyes of working again rather than something risky and untried. When they're sinking an 8 figure sum of money into a game they want to ensure it makes a decent return. I wouldn't say it's ironic, because it's fully intentional. It's essentially a glorified port, a revisiting to a game which was rushed and experimental to try and polish it a little.

In terms of both Claude and Toni being Italians, the games revolve around the Italian Mafia - it's a bit of a given that the main character will probably be Italian if he wants to be integrated easily into different Mafia groups.

• 2 weeks later...