Back of shirt (HOW TO CHANGE IT?)

vice

I've tried many times to make a shirt with a different front and back but it's not possible because the bmp of the suit or whenever you want to make shows only one side and then the game clones it to make the back. So the only way you can get a shirt with different logos is to remake the dff so it will have a different bmp so you can put stuff on the front and back. All together you need a bmp that looks like the one used in GTA: San Andreas.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

I've tried many times to make a shirt with a different front and back but it's not possible because the bmp of the suit or whenever you want to make shows only one side and then the game clones it to make the back. So the only way you can get a shirt with different logos is to remake the dff so it will have a different bmp so you can put stuff on the front and back. All together you need a bmp that looks like the one used in GTA: San Andreas.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

In GTAIII that doesn't happen. You just pain the player.bmp file however you want and that's it and I think that works on VC too... Just don't sure :unsure: