Radio Stations

We should post radio wishlists in another topic, do you wanna start one for me Spaz? or someone, post all the genres you can think of, and get people to say what songs they want for that partcular genre, so we can compile a huge, big, massive gently caress off list of them

I say:

Funk

Techno

Metal

Rap

Country

Alternative Rock

Any others?

No, there'll be plenty of other countries represented, not just those Americans.

I firmly believe these bands should go in the metal station:

Iron Maiden

Metallica

System of a Down

Rock:

Linkin Park

Rage Against The Machine

Green Day ?

Rap:

well obviously the likes of Eminem will be on this

As for actual songs, I can't name any right now, just bands.

EDIT: Just realised all those bands I posted are American or have American Citizenship :rolleyes:

Why not just put your own in? You know, like the XBOX.

EDIT: Crap. I think the stations "clearness" (you know, static level) should depend on your location in the city.

For instance, Radio Los Santos should only be accessed in Los Santos, or at least be staticy in other citys. You know what I mean? :coolthumbup:

EDIT: Crap. I think the stations "clearness" (you know, static level) should depend on your location in the city.

For instance, Radio Los Santos should only be accessed in Los Santos, or at least be staticy in other citys. You know what I mean? :coolthumbup:

That would be cool, but bothersome. It would be ok with the whole CD player idea because then you wouldn't have to worry about stations. The techno station DEFINELTY needs to be DJ'd by Hans Oberlander. He was THE best GTA DJ I have heard yet. He is up there with Lazlow. Who also needs to come back. Lazlow should be on the metal station.

Yeah and Rockstar sent fansite webmasters in the Rockstar Webring the 2CD and DVD set thingy for free, so I loved it too

They are so nice to their fans. I mean, have you ever heard about any other game developers sending their fans free stuff? Rockstar is about the fans.

For instance, Radio Los Santos should only be accessed in Los Santos, or at least be staticy in other citys. You know what I mean?  :coolthumbup:

That would be cool, but bothersome. It would be ok with the whole CD player idea because then you wouldn't have to worry about stations. The techno station DEFINELTY needs to be DJ'd by Hans Oberlander. He was THE best GTA DJ I have heard yet. He is up there with Lazlow. Who also needs to come back. Lazlow should be on the metal station.

Yeah and Rockstar sent fansite webmasters in the Rockstar Webring the 2CD and DVD set thingy for free, so I loved it too

They are so nice to their fans. I mean, have you ever heard about any other game developers sending their fans free stuff? Rockstar is about the fans.

I'm sure other developers send free stuff to fan webmasters, too. (Maybe not all, but still...)

You're right, though, Rockstar has great respect for their fans. I'm sure they'll always listen to the fans for ideas, first.

• 2 weeks later...

im starting my own list for radio station music for the next gta its not finished yet so expect editing soon

rock

funk

country

alternative rock

new wave

rap

hip pop

radio talk

soul

rock

green day : holiday

green day : warning