GTA PSP Release Date?

Cough7007

Rockstar games announced that the 3-D portable game would be released on April 15th, but it's not completely official. All we know about Grand Theft Auto: Portable is that it will be set in Liberty City, and have somewhat the same graphical movements as GTA 3 for the PlayStation 2. It will definitely be a great game (and one of the best) for the PlayStation Portable.

Remember, this all remains speculation, so we'll keep you posted if we learn more about the Rockstar Games release date.

To learn more, check these links out: SPOnG, GTAForums

UPDATE 1: Gamespot now have a page for GTA PSP, on which they state the release date as 15th May 2005. Could Gamespot know something we don't know? Or are they just taking a good guess at what they think it will be?

We'll update you when we get any more info on this.

Check it out: GTA PSP at Gamespot

Thanks to GTAInjection.com (Under Construction) for this update.

UPDATE 2: Just been notified that May 15th is actually a Sunday. Meaning no games will be released that day, so we can confirm that is NOT the release date everybody, sorry if anyone was mislead, we'll just have to wait until Rockstar tells us more on this issue.

Some people say that you play as CJ working for Joeys garage, not sure if peoples feeding me dip shit ;)

Anyways, i wonder if its gonna have GTA3 gameplay, so no eating and stuff. It doesent matter anyways, GTA will be the best even if it doesnt have SA gameplay elements!

(unless they use up-down view = WTF)

They probably won't use alot of SA's gameplay. Which was more annoying than cool anyways. And for the LAST TIME! IT WON'T BE HELICOPTER VIEW!

Some people say that you play as CJ working for Joeys garage, not sure if peoples feeding me dip shit ;)

I certaintly hope they are bullshitting. I don't think people actually know yet.

Lolz, i was just checking that, i was about to tell you, but well, i suppose you outsmarted me for the first time  :D

man bryce i really dont like u

you are nothin but a suck up

would u plz explain to me y would u spam our gang chat and recruiment

jus tell me

how the f*** can some 1 out smart u on their own b-day

u got problems and i want to take them off ur hands by killing u