>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

varied special peds, such as police, cos in sa they wer all the same in one city, so maybe they could be varied to about 5-6 different lookin police officers in gta4, but this is also to other special peds. firemen, army ect...

Mabye actual seasons and actual concerts, events ect

Hmm more variation in time of day would be nice.

like rushhours and such.

More empty at night where the gangs starts roaming the streets.

I also would like more interaction with the cops.

as i stated earlier in another post id like the cops to be fair ( better AI)

If they see somone mugging YOU on the street they should help you going for the perputrader.

Unlike in SA where you could do nothing to defend yourself without drawing the negative attention of the cops.

Maybe somthing like if you drive like insane the cops should show more interesst in you but if you dont run the lights and such they would tend to leave you alone.

I liked the hookers in Gta3 and VC.. id usually get a quickie for a extra health then as she leaves with my money id claim "refund".. usually with a baseball bat :rofl2:

Watch closely ( frame by frame i suggest) the scene were LCPD car is seen and the cars are changing really fast. You will see that there are taxis and the Chrysler 300c look-alike passing by. Whats weird? There are no other cars! Just 300c and taxis! Its not strange that in NY in the middle of the day streets are full of taxis, but why is there only one private car - the 300c? It drives by on and on just the color is different.

So wheres the wide car assortment?

That hooker thing isnt realistic because they sit and shake the car... where is the realism? They could go on backseat and just lie there if they dont want bring in real s*x. But sitting at front.. come on :D .

Hehe yeah man :P I wouldn't mind having it improved somehow but if nothing nothing happens then that would be fine too, it's just a small thing. Anyway man, someone mentioned a Jazz radio station, I think it was 2003, that's a pretty good idea, yeah man, and a sports radio station as ps3 player mentioned. But destroying buildings, alright man this is not Red Faction with car chasing and all, I understand it would be sorta cool, but I don't know man, roaming around and blowing everything up, I'm against that idea. And a speedometer is not a bad idea, you should have the option to turn it off/on in the options menu.

Edit: And of course, SNOW! Would be great man.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Well this is my first post on this forum, so i i haven't read the other 96 pages in this thread so sorry if i repeat other peoples posts.

As you guys are talking about radio station, it would be great if once you'd completed a mission for instance blown up a governemnt building or shot someone important, the radio stations would cut in with breaking news, someone killed and explain your character so you'd no it was you. i no this was done in SA, for instance that rapper getting a contract and going on laslows radio station but then that was just constantly repeated on that radio station, it would good to hear that two weeks after you killed that individual you heard that a funeral was taking place etc, so old news isn't repeated.

secondly it would have to be shooting people through cars, depending on the power of the weapon, so a pistol can shoot holes through the glass, but can't penetrate the roof or metal work on cars, but a shotgun can blow the door off etc, and depending on the distance that you shoot an individual, depends on the extent of there injuries, that person dies or just has to go to hospital.

Random animals should be in the game aswell, i don't no if there will be a massive open countryside like in SA, but if so fill the countryside with animals such as bears dogs cats etc, bears attack you etc or you have to steel a bear as it is an endangered creature. would make the game more lifelike.

and finally (sorry to carry on talking lol) but if there are animals and this game is based on newyork i wonder if they would have the police horses, how cool would it be to steel a police horse and ride around newyork being chased by cop cars :lol: .

Hey man and welcome to the forums!

Yeah man, I understand that you don't feel like reading 96 pages you know... Sounds like you got some pretty damn good ideas you know, but I'm not really fond of having animals in the game, know what I'm saying, and I doubt it will happen. But damn, the other ideas are great, especially the one shooting thru sheet metal and all, now that kind of realism is great man, I like that, wouldn't hurt you know.

Lost idea that I`ve found in my mind:

More than 3 peds inside one car while driving, IO mean you could have max 2 in the last GTAs so why not more peds, maybe 5 or even 5 or maybe 20 inside one bus.Plus more than 2 peds in car that have 2 doors, there are plenty of cars with 2 doors that can be "filled" with 3-4 people...

And bring back the Spike-Strip :)

Yeah i like the idea of animals but i don't really see the point in hurting them, i just thought that them attacking you would make it more intense, you'd just have to get the hell out of there as fast as possible, it would be great if the AI could tell when you were aiming at an animal and your gun would automatically lock up, or ou could fire shots in the air to scare them away, im in no way into animal cruelty!

thanks for the welcome by the way

Yes that would be fine, it was used in The Punisher and you couldn`t shot a innocent, Frank doesn`t want and he says:NO this is wrong, so maybe this is a sollution, but how about phisical violence(kicking,punching) could be the same as with the weapons ?