Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about like newer cars..

More different people...

Different looking police

Different looking gangs

COME OUT WITH IT ON PS2

Post your ideas on what you want to see in the next GTA, and i'll send this off to Rockstar to make you all happy. :D

Here are mine, some are from what I posted in San Andreas wishlist but werent in the game

- A Speedometer!

- When your tires are popped they should shred down to the rims with sparks flying everywhere

- you should be able to do things to the enviroment like chainsaw down trees to create a roadblock or hang on branches to snap them off and whack people with it

- be able to pick up stuff like bricks to smash windows

- or pick up plastic bags to strangle people

- more weather- it would be cool to have Snow, and maybe a tornado like once every 2 months game time or something and earthquakes or hurricanes

- more main missions

- you can cut stuff down like bushes with machete

- using cutting things like katana etc cuts off limbs where you hit them

- R3 air ambulance missions in a heli!

- trees and power lines should fall down and electrocute people in storms

I like the idea about different gang members/peds/cops. Maybe you could see a ped smoking a cig? on a mobile phone? carrying a beatbox?(lolz) or listening to an mp3, that would be cool. And on cops, definatly. There should be atleast 3 different forms of standard police cruiser, if i use SA as an example, the squads in LS and SF were both newer model Caprice's, whilst the squads in LV were older model Caprice's. Maybe we could have an old cruiser, new cruiser, pursuit cruiser, state patrol cruiser, state patrol SUV, something like that. Also different types of cop. Younger trainee cop who is more trigger happy, experienced cop, who likes to play out a situation, and an old cop aproaching retirement, who cant chase you as far or as fast as the younger cops. I would also like to see black and white cops. You have never seen a black cop in GTA before(exept for tenpenny), so i think it would be a welcome addition.

this is a pretty cool idea i jsut thought of...what if you can actualy use the cell phone the main character usually has! call for backup or friends that are made in the progress of the game for dangerous situations or just to have with u, call a taxi to try and get somwhere, maybe even the littel pizza faggio to get health!! i think that is a really SICK idea! and idk if the cellphone would be in the weapon inventory or on the start screen idk but it is somthing they should put in. does anyone else agree or are they going to say...this isnt sims..{dumb} :coolthumbup:

Edited by blnk182fan18

This one has to be added in GTA IV, well I surely hope so. Let's say you get out of the car and leave the door open, and you have the stereo on, well what if you could still hear the music playing or hear the crazy commercial talking? Now this is nothing big you know, but it would definitely make it more realistic. And skating, yeah I want skating in GTA IV. And of course, if you want some sighseeing, you should be able to call for a taxi or something, but of course, walking is the best option if you want to explore, but if you have the choice to call for a taxi that'd be great you know.

yeah but i still love to be able to make your own gang at the start of the game

Sounds like a great idea, but not in the Single Player game, althought if GTA IV will have online play then it would be a great idea, and that you could create your own character before playing online, and I'm not just talking about clothes and stuff, I'm talking about everything.

I have some new ideas ,maybe some of them could be already posted but here it is

1.Being able to enter in other cars without exiting your current car (car to car jump-like jumping through the window and throw the driver out of the car that you want)-it would be much more easy and faster to enter a car :)

2.Being able to shot the grenade launcher(or other heavy weapons) from a car,bike,boat,plane......

3.60 square kilometres map (GTA SA had about 44)

4.More clothes (triple GTA SAs clothes)-I couldn`t find the clothes I wanted

5.More tatoos & haircuts (3xSAs clothes & tatoos)

6.Bugatti Veyron (other name and stuff,like in all GTA,something like Ciocolatti :))

7.Bullet-time ,like in Max Payne

8.Water like in Alan Wake

9.A huge mansion,better than in SA,

10.I don`t think this is a good idea but maybe in GTA X(ten) will be :Being able to control a car without being in it (like in the movie The Sixth Day )Wow they`ll never put that :) or at least press a button and the car that is 1 km away comes to you by itself with autopilot-this could work in GTA 4 :)

I`ll come up later with more....What do you people think

Sorry 4 double-posting but I want to add a poin to my previous list (the one I made 8 mins ago) and explain somthing

Car-to-car jump,explication:If you want to jump from your car in antother car do this-get close to the car you want to jump in and pres one button-you character will open his window and break the other cars window with a gun or others-jumps into that car fight with the driver and then open the door and let the unlucky ex-driver in the middle of the road while you dissapear with his pretious car,bike....

Point 11.More stunts -If anyone played Dave Mirra`s Frestyle BMX (2001) with 3-4 buttons you could make 100 stunts like Seat-grab,Manual,Super-man,no hander.......other.Wow,only 3 buttons :) Put this in GTA R*pls :)

12.NHS(New-health-system)-show the character`s body (like in Max Payne) and mark with red where it`s injury is high,yellow 4 medium & green 4 low injuryes.eg:Fall from somthing and injure your leg All the body will be green only that foot will be yellow or red.Of course light,dark.....colors not just one......

i think your ideas are cool, but i didnt like the jump car to car thing in just cause. it made it really fake and it was dumb. I think like crawling out the window and jumping in the other one from really close would be cool. and then if its convertable just get in the back.

also to add to your bullet,slash,hit marks. there should bruises on your face that change the model too, like in the ps3 boxing game.

also to add to your bullet,slash,hit marks. there should bruises on your face that change the model too, like in the ps3 boxing game.

You mean like in Fight Night Round 3? Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. Anyway, I know some ppl were complaining about the gangs in GTA III, when they shoot at you and everything, and how they immediately recognize you in a car, and yes it's fckn annoying. Well, I think it would be a pretty good idea if the gangs in GTA IV couldn't recognize you that easily when you're driving around in their neighbourhood. But if you're stupid and get out of the car, yes then they can shoot at you cuz they recognized you. And if you're driving really really slow yeah, then they can also shoot at you or something. I think this would be much appreciated you know.

Thx.I wish the main character is a 18year-old man new in the city and the first mission is to complete the Driving School.Yes,good idea with the injuries.

-being able to bribe the cops (like in Godfather) before they call 4 backup

-with the heli being able to transport cars (I think taht was in SA,but with only 1 heli.in the middle of nowere -this helis should be allover the city)OR a truck 4 car transporting OR just being able to tie 2 cars with a chain (press a button)

-a car customization a la P-I-M-P-M-Y-R-I-D-E(TV screens in-doors,massive sound system,.......

-improved drawing distance

All 4 now.....later....

Steering wheels that move. I just remembered that about San And. The wheels don't move, and the interior looks like crap. Also, you should have working wipers that can go defect, and if it goes defect you'l see all those rain drops making visibility bad. Ad's to the realism.

Definatly, good job on bringing that up.

The edit button wasn't working.

It'd be cool if you could to missions for your businesses and assets, and as you did them, the buildings would grow bigger and richer and earn you even more money. You should also be able to talk to pedestrians. As you gain respect and influence by taking over businesses, they'd treat you with more and more respect.

You should also be able to talk to pedestrians. As you gain respect and influence by taking over businesses, they'd treat you with more and more respect.

Yeah man, that's a nice idea you know, more possibilites and options with the peds would be great. And they should be able to read the newspaper about you too, and even see you on TV when you're on a talk show and talking about your business and stuff :D