MegaCon

Spaz The Great

Me and Tallow are going to MegaCon this Saturday. I shall post pics here. I'm going to dress up as Dib from Invader Zim. I have three peices for my 5 peice costume. I need boots, black pants, the shirt, a trenchcoat and the wire frame glasses. I have the shirt((need to put the smiley on it)), the trench coat, and the boots. I need to get plain pants and some wireframe glasses. The hardest part of the costume is over, now the big deal is my hair. :o Here is some pictures.

Here is Dib((the only human in the picture)):

dib_zim_gir.jpg

Here is someone who dressed up as Dib at some other convetion((I think I'll do better)):

Joel-Dib.jpg

Here are my accessories so far:

My shirt

p873341.jpg

My boot:

p873342.jpg

My Trench((I didn't feel like taking a new picture, this is even before it was mine)):

p873351.jpg

Phwa! I have no fuckin clue either! I win! But have fun, get drunk, and don't throw up! But don't drink and drive or I'll scream YOU BASTARDUS POT SMOKING IMBESULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: sbiz1.gif

The best guy from invador zim: top.jpg

Edited by Xtreme

Phwa! I have no fuckin clue either! I win! But have fun, get drunk, and don't throw up! But don't drink and drive or I'll scream YOU BASTARDUS POT SMOKING IMBESULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: sbiz1.gif

The best guy from invador zim: top.jpg

Dammit. I feel stupid now. His face is grey.

RAWFUL at stealing bandwidth!

Heh, I remember this show where a guy was going around some comic-book convention interviewing people.

Presenter: Hi there, what's your name?

Guy dressed up as Wolverine: (raising his claws and posing for the camera) Wolverine!

Presenter: No, what's your real name?

Wolverine: Er... Billy.

Presenter: So, Billy, that's a nice costume.

Wolverine: Yeah, these were the original Wolverine claws used by Hugh Jackman in the first X-Men film, one out of a set of ten.

Presenter: Oh really? And do you have a girlfriend, Billy?

Wolverine: Er... no.

Presenter: Thought not. Bye!

Oh, but that Brian guy who writes that awesome webcomic which makes all other webcomics look like shit (because 99.9999999% of all webcomics are complete turds), I'm of course talking about 8-Bit Theatre, will be at Megacon. Because he said so.

Heh, I remember this show where a guy was going around some comic-book convention interviewing people.

Presenter: Hi there, what's your name?

Guy dressed up as Wolverine: (raising his claws and posing for the camera) Wolverine!

Presenter: No, what's your real name?

Wolverine: Er... Billy.

Presenter: So, Billy, that's a nice costume.

Wolverine: Yeah, these were the original Wolverine claws used by Hugh Jackman in the first X-Men film, one out of a set of ten.

Presenter: Oh really? And do you have a girlfriend, Billy?

Wolverine: Er... no.

Presenter: Thought not. Bye!

Oh, but that Brian guy who writes that awesome webcomic which makes all other webcomics look like shit (because 99.9999999% of all webcomics are complete turds), I'm of course talking about 8-Bit Theatre, will be at Megacon. Because he said so.

Hmm, not sure if we saw 8-Bit Theater there. My legs are killing me and my eyes feel sore, but without the pain. You know when you read too long or you're in the dark and go into the light? Yeah, feels like that. Only they don't hurt. My ankles are raw from the boots. No pics of my shirt or anything, but we bought devil horns, I have a pic of those. ATLEAST 50 pictures of ravers. Those came out great. Some of me raving, though I suck. B)

Overall it was pretty fun. Got some demos from Dave School, looked into game design. Maybe I can get a hold of that guy again, Zeitgeist Games was the company. Don't remember the name of the school, and I have too many flyers and business cards to find it. But it would be nice if I could look into that. Do something with my graphic skizzilz. Found 20 dollars on the floor within 5 minutes of being there((we didn't even get to the convention yet)). Awesome pictures of random stuff. Well, I'm done blabbering now. I'm tired and it's 1:00 a.m. I'm going to try to get up tomorrow and go to church with my mom to help with some crafty, picture, friend day thing. Because I'm so 1337 creative and PWNSOME, you know?

Overall it was pretty fun. Got some demos from Dave School, looked into game design. Maybe I can get a hold of that guy again, Zeitgeist Games was the company. Don't remember the name of the school, and I have too many flyers and business cards to find it. But it would be nice if I could look into that. Do something with my graphic skizzilz.

I'm hoping you're not talking about Dave School, because I already told you that you can't afford that.

The costumes weren't as good as last year's, but the rave fights were awesome this time. It makes me want to learn how to rave and dance so I can jump into the circle and fight too.

Yeah, I know Dave School is expensive as hell. Doesn't mean I can't want to go. :huh:

The Nissan Skyline Gt-R R-34 is like 90,000 dollars, but it still my dream car. Which means I want it.

I loved the rave fights. Me and Paul's sister were trying to rave together, didn't work. Me and Paul tried it, it didn't work. My glowstick kept hitting their arms. :lol:

It was fun, I had a good time. Don't know if Sergey was too happy near the end. :unsure: