Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GTA Forever

How can I open all areas?

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm a newby in this great forum and I'd love to say that I need your help do somethings in GTA III.

Actually, I'm infatuated with this epic game, but unluckily, I'm in the area where Red Light District is and I want to go to Staunton Island keeping in mind that the way to this island is closed until I do something. I know it's hard to go to this island without completing a mission. I'm a little bit lazy and I want everything be ready for me.

Summary: Could you please guide me how to find a way to go to Staunton Island and other closed areas???

Please, I need your help.

I'll be so grateful to you if you help me.

:thumbsup::bashhead::lolbounce::innocent::thumbsup:

There is the handling cheat and rhino cheat. Get a rhino on the Callahan Bridge, face the turret thing backwards and shoot when near the ledge. Or you can complete the islands mission or Download a save game.

Well, after I posted the topic, I went to sleep and FORTUNATELY, I dreamt and found a way on how to transfer from an area to another. I applied what I dreamt and it worked. Anyway, thanks pal for your replies.

Complete at least 70% of all GTA III storyline missions. If you do so, you will unlock all 3 islands of Liberty City. Or, you can just use the flying cars cheat and fly over the roadblocks, or you can use the cars float on water cheat and drive the car accross the water onto Staunton island.