Glitches

Raymond

telephone glitch

buildings glitch

cars glitch

road glitch (can be found rarely in every GTA)

cutscenes glitch

morphing glitch

fly underworld glitch

cars gears glitch

ghost world glitch

invisible tommy glitch (only can be done in the mission Publicity Tour after you failed it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heres a good one for VC: Ride into the Club Malabu in a Caddy, and theres your glitch

Also, the giant ship prop in the film studious has a secret "room". First use a Packer to make a ramp to the ship, then drive another car up and to the left side of the ship, where there is a ladder. Get out of the car, then jump on top of it, then jump around on the tops of the ship. If you jump in the right spot, you'll find the secret glitch room, there is no escape, but its pretty cool inside the ship prop.

Heres a good one for VC: Ride into the Club Malabu in a Caddy, and theres your glitch

Also, the giant ship prop in the film studious has a secret "room". First use a Packer to make a ramp to the ship, then drive another car up and to the left side of the ship, where there is a ladder. Get out of the car, then jump on top of it, then jump around on the tops of the ship. If you jump in the right spot, you'll find the secret glitch room, there is no escape, but its pretty cool inside the ship prop.

This topic last had a post, Feb 9 2008, 12:53 PM.

You post again Today? Dude, stop spamming. You will get a warning.

Bad mistake for posting in a month old topic, that no one ever posts in anymore... -_-

Infact, this topic needs to be closed really.

1 Month doesn't count as a bump, certainly not in these parts of the forum where nothing much happens. Bumping is more of a problem in the active areas, but here we NEED people to continue discussions.

Also, if the post is GOOD and useful (like that one) then it isn't a bump. A bump would be an unnecessary reply, or just repeating what other people have said. If it's adding decent new content and being helpful, then there's nothing wrong with that. FYI, it's better to continue an existing topic than make a new one.

And yet again... DONT TELL US TO CLOSE TOPICS. We can figure it out ourselves, and most of the time the members are wrong when they tell moderators how to do their job.

Thanks Gerard, and I only found this topic from the search button. And im sorry for the trouble im causing bumping up stuff in the Vice City area. But im not spamming, you can check those posts to prove it. I just want some posts so I can get a gang or get help with my multiplayer or something

• 3 weeks later...

Another Glitch, I call this one the "Shooting Phone" glitch, can you guess what its about? This is for GTA Vice City

Ok here's the requirements:

You have some phone calls left in the game.

You have a PC GTA Vice City.

Your not afraid to use cheats

You have a weapon equiped, not your fists.

OK here's what you do, you simply pick up the phone when someone calls, and while the call is going on, type in a change character cheat (I used LOOKLIKELANCE) And the phone will hang at your side and you can now run. That's not all, if you click the fire button, the weapon that you assigned will fire straight out of the phone! Try the Flamethrower for a lot more fun (or the Phonethrower)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i found out a stupid glitch ... so, i was driving with the sabre turbo at high speed and out of nowhere a bike crashed into me ... head on ... and half of the bike was in my car ... take a look !

Edited by Kristy

• 7 months later...