New San Andreas Pages Coming Soon

Cough7007

Sometime in March, The GTA Place will hold new San Andreas reference pages in the San Andreas area. Pages include: swimming tips, eating tips, a gang list, a character list, and a finished weapon list. Chris has been busy with school and website operations for a while, so the assignment has been turned over to me. ALL of the pages will be up by March, but please note that all of these pages will be added one-by-one as they are completed.

Thanks for reading,

--Ryan H. (Content Editor)

Sometime in March, The GTA Place will hold new San Andreas reference pages in the San Andreas area. Pages include: swimming tips, eating tips, a gang list, a character list, and a finished weapon list. Chris has been busy with school and website operations for a while, so the assignment has been turned over to me. ALL of the pages will be up by March, but please note that all of these pages will be added one-by-one as they are completed.

Thanks for reading,

--Ryan H. (Content Editor)

That's pretty cool. I have one question, though. Who ARE you?

Okay, I'll explain everything. I know you're probably confused.

I'm a staff member. A new one. I've just recently been taking part in the forums. Chris will upgrade me to an admin when he thinks he needs help with the forums. For now, I can only post news. Still confused?

WOW, your proboly the fastest member to become a mod

I want to be a mod, but i aint no good at these things, proboly because i was never a mod anywhere :P

Anyways, good, i have been waiting for a lot more sections of SA

Mabye a section of what vehicles can be customizable and where

Edited by tommy vercetti guy