Forum Award Winners 2007

Chris

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all whove won :)

OGTAM post profile tabel is rather full. Next year the page will stretch because of all the awards + the 4 new ones :P

What post profile table? Me am confused...

EDIT: ...Oh wait....This thing over here

<<<<<< .... ???

Yep. I had no idea what the name was, so called it a post profile table :)

Heh, in IPB it's confusingly called RenderRow which is confusing as it's a column. In vBulletin it's called Postbit which is not a great name but is strangely more descriptive, so I use that to refer to it.

I was actually thinking of changing it so that it would show just 1 medal regardless of how many awards you have. Instead, in the medal would be a number showing how many awards you have. Hovering over it would list all the awards still.

Can I help it if I kick so much ass?

Damn you people, I've lost Hottest Member AGAIN. I won that shit first year. So really I'm the ORIGINAL Hottest Member of TGTAP, so all you other bitches can do whatever the hell you want.

Don't be bitchy about it. You probably won the first year because you were the only one that posted pictures.

Damn you people, I've lost Hottest Member AGAIN. I won that shit first year. So really I'm the ORIGINAL Hottest Member of TGTAP, so all you other bitches can do whatever the hell you want.

lol

Can I help it if I kick so much ass?

Don't be bitchy about it. You probably won the first year because you were the only one that posted pictures.

lololol

Come on Spaz, you have TWO rows of medals. TWO rows! THAT's as much as TWO ONES! And THAT's terrible!

lololol

Come on Spaz, you have TWO rows of medals. TWO rows! THAT's as much as TWO ONES! And THAT's terrible!

Lolz, I almost hate that I got that instantly.

And actually, I beat Chris the first year.

And lolz at people who still don't understand my style of humor :lolbounce:

Are you talking about me? Because I was the only one that commented with out an "LOL".