GTA MP

Dirty Harry

Usually, i maintain a stealth aspect. Find a nice high place, that's hard to get to, and snipe.

If this fails, i use a 'duck and cover' technique, running into cover and taking a few shots at a time to whittle the opponent's health down more slowly.

After that, up close with a melee weapon.

After that, grab the nearest car and aim for the shins.

If all that fails, i'm probably dead.

I adapt my style if playing as part of a team though, depending on the overall tactical stance of the team.

I am curious on what strategies member defend and use while playing MP GTA.

I defend that one can use ANY strategy to get the kill, but if your strategy starts failing you must make a new one and use it until it starts failing...

What do you guys think?

I guess our little chat over MSN changed the way you think about playing GTA Multiplayer.

I just think it's stupid if people go on complaining about people doing certain kills such as heli-kills.

If that's their strategy then ok, that's fine. That just means you have to come up with a better strategy and if the heli-killer is smart, they'll change their strategy so they don't die. Simple as that. You can't be cheap when playing GTA Multiplayer, you could only be good or bad at coming up with strategies.

I think players should come up with their own strategies and shouldn't copy other players strategies

Since when do people copy other people's strategies? I mean, I'm sure people do, but that seemed pretty random.

I'm pretty sure this topic was meant to be here to discuss how people should play GTA Multiplayer such as what weapons they could use and how often they should use them. Basically this topic is here to see what people think is cheap and what isn't. This topic is based around what Mardy Bum and I discussed over MSN, which was what we thought was cheap and what wasn't.

Nice name by the way. :thumbsup:

I think as far as weapons go it pretty much depends where your opponent is, if he is using a vehicle and what weapons he carries.

If your opponent is far away but still reachable you should use the Sniper(obviously) or the RPG(obviously)...

What strategies do you guys think should be used when your opponent is using a Minigun?

I think as far as weapons go it pretty much depends where your opponent is, if he is using a vehicle and what weapons he carries.

If your opponent is far away but still reachable you should use the Sniper(obviously) or the RPG(obviously)...

What strategies do you guys think should be used when your opponent is using a Minigun?

Honestly, I should've just made the topic. You're just taking what I said and tore it up into your own little blob of blah.

But if you want to take out someone with a minigun...try driving a vehicle towards them and bail out a little bit before you hit them or right after the vehicle starts smoking bad or is on fire. Then if they're still alive after that just be ready to take them out with what ever fire power you're packing.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I just think it's stupid if people go on complaining about people doing certain kills such as heli-kills.

If that's their strategy then ok, that's fine. That just means you have to come up with a better strategy and if the heli-killer is smart, they'll change their strategy so they don't die. Simple as that. You can't be cheap when playing GTA Multiplayer, you could only be good or bad at coming up with strategies.

So it's cool if I come with a hunter and own the fuck out of you at spawn with the blades every time? Pretty good strategy I suppose, as long as people don't complain.

So it's cool if I come with a hunter and own the fuck out of you at spawn with the blades every time? Pretty good strategy I suppose, as long as people don't complain.

See, that's where I'd change my strategy and spawn some where else. I wouldn't be retarded and respawn right where you are.

Usually, i maintain a stealth aspect. Find a nice high place, that's hard to get to, and snipe.

If this fails, i use a 'duck and cover' technique, running into cover and taking a few shots at a time to whittle the opponent's health down more slowly.

After that, up close with a melee weapon.

After that, grab the nearest car and aim for the shins.

If all that fails, i'm probably dead.

I adapt my style if playing as part of a team though, depending on the overall tactical stance of the team.

We play exactly the same lol. I'm more of a sneak and kill, rather than a run around and shoot.

• 3 weeks later...