8Cave Underground Military Base (UMB)

Dr.Dbl-Gee

Hello, i have not been mapping for a while now because i was busy with my old 1994 mod but since i could not get that done, i desided to put out some maps i have done before because i thought they were quite cool. The 8Cave Underground Military Base is an abondoned Military bunker from the second world war. As it was kept so secret and used very rarely the government made sure nobody in Vice City knew about it. There are two exits which are located around the central little Havana area where the Havana houses are. One is a glass window behind a trashed car around the abondoned pay'n'spray. You can find that easily because of the huge billboard i put. Try finding the next exit yourself but if your really stuck feel free to ask me. I hope you enjoy and please comment.

DOWNLOAD

coversn6.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Will you be doing anything like PatrickW's Marina Carpark (holds 40 cars)? He included the source code in his mod.

On that note, do you have garages figured out? I would like to change how many cars they can hold, especially at the

Hyman Condo & the car lot.

Well so far im still a begginer in scripting but what i can do is: Vehicle spawns, Weapon pickups, Save pickups and health and armour pickups and i just learned how to add paths and stuff. Okay just started a big mod with a story line but so far without missions. I can briefly explaine. In the year 2015 global worming has f*cked up the weather and the icebergs melted and VC flooded. You appear on a rescue ship with a boat, heli, save and a bunch of weapons around and basically the city is flooded and you can cruise around little bases build on houses and stuff. I will try to make a mission where you have to attack an enemy rescue base and im changing billboard textures to signs leading to bases. So far im doing the mapping and vehicle spawns, then il do paths and texturing and perhaps missions.

my game crashes when i installed the map, can u fix it out? or i need the VCLimitAdjuster to edit the gta-vc.exe?

Yes u must set limits to about 7000 - 10000 depending on how many other maps you got installed. I think i mentioned that in the readme? i dunno maybe i forgot but it is very important. If it still crashes after that let me know, thanks

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Hello, i have not been mapping for a while now because i was busy with my old 1994 mod but since i could not get that done, i desided to put out some maps i have done before because i thought they were quite cool. The 8Cave Underground Military Base is an abondoned Military bunker from the second world war. As it was kept so secret and used very rarely the government made sure nobody in Vice City knew about it. There are two exits which are located around the central little Havana area where the Havana houses are. One is a glass window behind a trashed car around the abondoned pay'n'spray. You can find that easily because of the huge billboard i put. Try finding the next exit yourself but if your really stuck feel free to ask me. I hope you enjoy and please comment.

DOWNLOAD

coversn6.jpg

This map is cool,but where is this map???Do your have picture?

The picture is on the first post.

DOWNLOAD

coversn6.jpg

This map is cool,but where is this map???Do your have picture?

The picture is on the first post.

not this picture :bashhead:,i mean the map this mod.