• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,942 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:39 PM

Having your gang become official will provide you with many benefits for you and your members.
Requirements for your gang to become official here are below, I have also conveniently explained each requirement for those who do not understand the concept of being 'respected'.

Starting a Gang
- Anybody may start a gang, however, you are extremely unlikely to get many members.
- Ideally you would start a gang after you have been here for about a month, and have posted actively and are on good terms with the majority, if not all members.
- This way members will generally 'know' you and have respect for you, and therefore be more willing to join your gang
- Have a good background story, this will make your gang more interesting and you will look like you are serious about the gang and wanting to be a proper leader
- Have a decent layout/heirarchy of positions available for members to apply for.

Becoming Official
- You must have been here for at least a month and have over 100 posts (not spam or with the majority of them in word games and the like)
- You must have at least 10 members (else you must speak to me about it and I will look over your gang and see how good it is)
- All your members must be active and have good post per day percentages, anything less than 1% is not good really.
- Official gangs will then have their own password protected forum for use as private gang chat only.

If I've missed anything please tell me so I can update this post.
  • mr moseley likes this

#2 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:56 PM

Easy to understand. Don't think you need to add anything Chris

#3 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 22 February 2005 - 08:15 PM

Yeah, though i'd perhaps lock this so it doesn't get all spammed up.
Posted Image

#4 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 03:11 AM

Nice going, Chris! :coolthumbup:

I'm pretty well on my way to becoming official. ^_^

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#5 Oscar

Oscar

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 604 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 23 February 2005 - 03:53 AM

We are almost there, I think we have quite good posters in KFM, well, we need some things to be done but I think we will be Official in no time.

#6 crazychicken17

crazychicken17

Wheelman

• Elite Members
  • 435 posts
  •    England 

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:19 PM

Wtf is a ppd percentage? Is it just another way of saying ppd?
I play City of Heroes. You should too.
Trust me. It rocks.

My FanFic, the Vercetti Gang, is awesome: Read it.

#7 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:37 PM

Wtf is a ppd percentage? Is it just another way of saying ppd?

I think so, I don't see a percentage for me. :huh:

Maybe if you go Today's Top Posters?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#8 Mark01489

Mark01489

Vandal

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:09 PM

i wanna be in the mafia

#9 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:12 PM

i wanna be in the mafia

The Mafia isn't at this site. Feel free to create it. But follow the rules. This isn't the place for such posting. I'm going to have to warn you this time.

Posted Image

lolz

#10 kerr

kerr

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 07:21 PM

im thinking of making a gsf gang

#11 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 09:37 PM

im thinking of making a gsf gang

Grove Street? Sorry, already exists here. You'll have to think up something new. MAYBE SOMETHING ORIGINAL, AND NOT STOLEN OFF OF A VIDEO GAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

Sorry about that, I'm just tired of unoriginal gangs. There is only two here((funny, they happen to be the official gangs)).

Posted Image

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users