Vigilante Missions

TNF

I tried again managed to reach level 403, here is a screenshot I took to prove it.

Rhinolvl403.jpg

It took me at least six and a half hours to get there, I'm burnt out of vigilante missions and need to get new eyes.

Cool huh?

I'm surprised your game didn't crash. Yeah, that's cool, level 403. I can't pass level 10, I'm so lazy...

erm, if you were fighting some guy who was stronger than you and you knew he would beat the crap out of you and you had a gun would you shoot him?

if yes then your a little girl!

and a hypocrite

stop pissing me off

i made level 322 on a FBI cruiser and after that my game is frozen :P

i really dont care the point is almost every post you make is either irrelevant, contradictory to other posts you have mad or just plain spam so why dont you stop pissing us off because i know i am not the only person you are pissing off atleast one othe memebr here (who will remain anonomous unless he/she wants to make themselves known) is pissed off by you so once again you are being hypocritical. Before you start having a go at other people why dont you look at yourself because beleieve me you are not perfect but aty the same time i do not profess to be perfect myself.

also if you reached that many levels in a FBI cruiser thats not good it just means you have no life and are socailly retarded. :clapping:

have i made my point yet???

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed, and using normal cars for Vigilante will take too long, also, the doors of the car are likely to get knocked off, which makes you vulnerable to cops trying to arrest you, using the Rhino without firing at the targets, and just driving into the 3 cars will mean you have much less of a chance earning lots of stars, but it does not matter too much if you do, they will have a tough time catching up.

• 6 months later...