#21 Raymond

Raymond

im stupid

• Banned
  • 417 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:12 AM

Wrong!

The world record is 3000, it was done by someone I know on another gta site.

your post is a bit pointless (2% only)

btw if you wanted to do vigilante missions, do it like a man, not a girl like using Rhino

take the cop cars (Police,FBI Cruiser,Enforcer) and drive to crimes then shoot them...THAT IS CALLED MAN
Banned

#22 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:27 AM

^That makes you a complete and utter hypocrite, you said you'll attempt to beat 100 levels with a rhiono, then claim it's for 'Little Girls' not 'Like a man'

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#23 Raymond

Raymond

im stupid

• Banned
  • 417 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:30 AM

++ i beat that 1 time before so now im trying to beat it with the cars that i mentioned up :rolleyes:
Banned

#24 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:15 AM

The Rhino is probably the easiest way to complete the Vigilante Missions, so don't go saying it's for "little girls". Raymond, your post was a bit pointless whereas VCG's was good. I didn't know that the world record was 3000, that is a good piece of information.

I agree with MLL, you sir, are a hypocrite.(Raymond).

Ermm...

#25 Raymond

Raymond

im stupid

• Banned
  • 417 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:13 AM

The Rhino is probably the easiest way to complete the Vigilante Missions, so don't go saying it's for "little girls". Raymond, your post was a bit pointless whereas VCG's was good. I didn't know that the world record was 3000, that is a good piece of information.

I agree with MLL, you sir, are a hypocrite.(Raymond).

im quite sorry for that, so im trying to play the game like a man, not like a girl because i dont use Rhinos at LCS to do vigilante
Banned

#26 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:32 AM

erm, if you were fighting some guy who was stronger than you and you knew he would beat the crap out of you and you had a gun would you shoot him?

if yes then your a little girl!

and a hypocrite

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#27 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

I tried again managed to reach level 403, here is a screenshot I took to prove it.

Posted Image

It took me at least six and a half hours to get there, I'm burnt out of vigilante missions and need to get new eyes.

Cool huh?

#28 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:52 PM

I tried again managed to reach level 403, here is a screenshot I took to prove it.

Posted Image

It took me at least six and a half hours to get there, I'm burnt out of vigilante missions and need to get new eyes.

Cool huh?

I'm surprised your game didn't crash. Yeah, that's cool, level 403. I can't pass level 10, I'm so lazy...

Ermm...

#29 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:10 AM

congrats, i will try and see how far i can get soon but only when i can bothered...

i am very lazy... >.<

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

#30 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:50 AM

VCG got game, good going! :clapping:

Anybody else got a screenshot?

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#31 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:36 AM

i will try sometiome soon and get a screen shot for you

#32 Raymond

Raymond

im stupid

• Banned
  • 417 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:25 AM

erm, if you were fighting some guy who was stronger than you and you knew he would beat the crap out of you and you had a gun would you shoot him?

if yes then your a little girl!

and a hypocrite

stop pissing me off

i made level 322 on a FBI cruiser and after that my game is frozen :P
Banned

#33 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:32 AM

i really dont care the point is almost every post you make is either irrelevant, contradictory to other posts you have mad or just plain spam so why dont you stop pissing us off because i know i am not the only person you are pissing off atleast one othe memebr here (who will remain anonomous unless he/she wants to make themselves known) is pissed off by you so once again you are being hypocritical. Before you start having a go at other people why dont you look at yourself because beleieve me you are not perfect but aty the same time i do not profess to be perfect myself.

also if you reached that many levels in a FBI cruiser thats not good it just means you have no life and are socailly retarded. :clapping:

have i made my point yet???

#34 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:35 PM

Agreed, and using normal cars for Vigilante will take too long, also, the doors of the car are likely to get knocked off, which makes you vulnerable to cops trying to arrest you, using the Rhino without firing at the targets, and just driving into the 3 cars will mean you have much less of a chance earning lots of stars, but it does not matter too much if you do, they will have a tough time catching up.

#35 deathmetaldrummer

deathmetaldrummer

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:54 AM

im all the way to 210 kils
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users