Vigilante Missions

TNF

I am currently trying to see if I can do a really long vigilante misison, like up to Level 200.

I am using the tank, as it is indestructible, but it keeps eventually flipping onto it's back and I fail.

Does anyone know a god way to avoid the Rhino Tank flipping over after a while, I sometimes hit a car and when it explodes my tank turns over and I can't get it back.

Also, which of the 3 Islands is quickest for doing Lots of Levels in 1 Hour?

Try holding the gas while you turn hard left/right & fire the main gun. Sometimes that kicks the Rhino back onto it's

wheels. If your time allows, stick it in one of your savehouse garages for a quick repair.

Thanks, I went a bit slower this time, I succeeded and reached Level 402, I then save my game and kept it. :coolthumbup:

well to be honest if you yuse cheats then your just corrupting the save file and it is possible thaty it may screw up...

also if you have trouble doing the vigilante missions, in the mission shogun showdown (i think that's what it's called) when you take the tank to 8-balls' then park it in your garage and explode it there. whwen the mission ends open your garage and the tank should be there fully healed. i can almost 100% garauntee that failing the vigilante missions is impossible using this method.

use Hunter duh! in PSP with cheat device :lol:

lets me reach level 600 in 2 hours

The hunter does not have the ability to do Vigilante missions, I know that because I myself have a savegame with a Hunter in the Garage.

Also, using the hunter would make it too easy, and the Hunter is supposed to be unobtainable, so that counts as cheating. :nope:

FAIL!

i didn't know that you couldn't do vigilante missions in the hunter as i dont like to cheat...

but yeah please don't bullshit thanks :)

I wasn't bullshitting, It is true that Vigilante missions are not available to this game's Hunter, and it does count as cheating, if you do find a way to use it for them.

It`s impossible to get the Hunter,unless you have the PSP cheat device.You can get the Maverick in the PS2 version of LCS,but not the PSP one.

Yes, you can get the Hunter in PSP version, download Edison Carter's cheat device to get it, or, click on the Hyperlink in my signature that says " Helicopter Savegames" and download it.

FAIL!

i didn't know that you couldn't do vigilante missions in the hunter as i dont like to cheat...

I wasn't bullshitting, It is true that Vigilante missions are not available to this game's Hunter, and it does count as cheating, if you do find a way to use it for them.

hey man sorry i didnt mean that you were bullshitting i was talking about the guy who said that he completed vigilante missions in the hunter

FAIL!

hey man sorry i didnt mean that you were bullshitting i was talking about the guy who said that he completed vigilante missions in the hunter

That's ok, I had a feeling you were talking to raymond, because he was bleathering rubbish.

I still do think that despite it's habit of flipping over, The Rhino is by far the quickest and most reliable, I got up to Level 402 in at least or 4 hours with it.

The police car and FBI cars are not always good, the doors eventually get knocked off and that means on-foot cops will find it easier to arrest you, and the Enforcer (Swat Van) is too slow.

I found that going really fast with the tank, is what was causing it to flip when it hit stuff, so I avoided hitting too many other cars and kept it's speed at a pace.

erm... are you familiar with concept of reading?

look, everyone knows that the easiest way to complete vigilante missions in any gta is to use a rhino, and to be honest it could probably be done quicker...

:clapping:

dude, all peoples know that in GTA III and LCS

anyhow i wanted to smash the record, it is 1000 levels

erm... are you familiar with concept of reading?

look, everyone knows that the easiest way to complete vigilante missions in any gta is to use a rhino, and to be honest it could probably be done quicker...

:clapping:

anyhow i wanted to smash the record, it is 1000 levels

Wrong!

The world record is 3000, it was done by someone I know on another gta site.

Wrong!

The world record is 3000, it was done by someone I know on another gta site.

your post is a bit pointless (2% only)

btw if you wanted to do vigilante missions, do it like a man, not a girl like using Rhino

take the cop cars (Police,FBI Cruiser,Enforcer) and drive to crimes then shoot them...THAT IS CALLED MAN

The Rhino is probably the easiest way to complete the Vigilante Missions, so don't go saying it's for "little girls". Raymond, your post was a bit pointless whereas VCG's was good. I didn't know that the world record was 3000, that is a good piece of information.

I agree with MLL, you sir, are a hypocrite.(Raymond).

The Rhino is probably the easiest way to complete the Vigilante Missions, so don't go saying it's for "little girls". Raymond, your post was a bit pointless whereas VCG's was good. I didn't know that the world record was 3000, that is a good piece of information.

I agree with MLL, you sir, are a hypocrite.(Raymond).

im quite sorry for that, so im trying to play the game like a man, not like a girl because i dont use Rhinos at LCS to do vigilante