911 pic of the day

DemonDelight

I would've lol'd at the image if it wasn't played way out. Fuck, the jokes aren't even funny anymore... I'm so far beyond tired of hearing about 9/11 and seeing shit about it.... It happened, get over it. Everyone talks about, "We must not let them know we are weakened! We unite! It united us!", yeah, seriously. Where was the patriotism BEFORE the attack? OH RIGHT, there WASN'T any. And besides, by constantly going on about it, we're letting them know they made an impact. Dumbasses.

Saying that there was no partiotism before 9/11 is sort of an idiotic thing to say. I agree with you about how 9/11 is being brought up too much, but just because we continue to talk about it doesn't tell people we're weak. All that tells them is that it got our attention...which some may see that as a bad thing.

Then there's the conspiracy stuff about 9/11. People who think it was carried out by the Government often get flamed for not being patriot because of the people who died on that day, not that I'm necessarily saying that I was flamed by you guys when I brought up the 9/11 conspiracy thread.

• 5 years later...

Oh my god. I found this topic incidentally and I was shocked after reading everyone's messages. When I make this picture, I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I'm not that psychopath to make jokes of people's death. I just didn't think that way. And I didn't think that it will make some people angry. Maybe it is too late to apologize but though, I apologize from everyone who offended.