911 pic of the day

DemonDelight

im not sure where else to put this topic, so if its in the wrong spot, please move it. ty.

i was looking at the picture of the day, and i personally thought it was disgracefull, to all the people who have been affected by 911. i know its been a few years since it happened, but i still think it was a horrible happening, especially with the caption:

"incoming!!! everybody jump from building!!!!"

If thats your idea of a joke chatnyurur, i dont find it very funny, posting a pic of a twin towers mod and crashing a plane into it.

Edited by gtaraider

im not sure where else to put this topic, so if its in the wrong spot, please move it. ty.

i know its been a few years since it happened, but i still think it was a horrible happening, especially with the caption:

"incoming!!! everybody jump from building!!!!"

If thats your idea of a joke chatnyurur, i dont find it very funny, posting a pic of a twin towers mod and crashing a plane into it.

Uhhh...hmmm...what the hell are you talking about?

If you thought that was inappropriate, then watch this.

If anyone understands any Latin languages, in the ending he apologizes to whom he might have offended. Not that that makes it right. But it isn't as offending.

Let's just say, god forbid, you died and someone made a video of your death using a video game and then at the end, who ever made it, said that they apologized to whom they may have offended. Wouldn't you be as equally offended if they didn't say that? I mean you would be dead, but I think if you saw it you would be pissed.

Personally I don't find this video that offending because if Hollywood could make movies about 9/11...then why can't anyone else? I'm just pointing out that just because you apologize for your actions, that doesn't make what you did right.

I would've lol'd at the image if it wasn't played way out. Fuck, the jokes aren't even funny anymore... I'm so far beyond tired of hearing about 9/11 and seeing shit about it.... It happened, get over it. Everyone talks about, "We must not let them know we are weakened! We unite! It united us!", yeah, seriously. Where was the patriotism BEFORE the attack? OH RIGHT, there WASN'T any. And besides, by constantly going on about it, we're letting them know they made an impact. Dumbasses.

WW2 = CoD before it turned into Modern Warfare.

But this 9/11 picture is in some ways insulting to those who have lost or been affected by the event. To be honest I loled at that for a bit then realized that this could mean trouble...What if that jackass Thompson saw it? Would he start a new campaign labeled "GTA: San Andreas insults the events of September 11" ? But what are the chances he'll ever have a GTA website in his browsing history anyway...Unless he has a secret interest for them...

Like everyone says I would ignore it rather then make a fuss about it.