TM's GFX Studio

TM™

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys before you say anything about the white (I should of written about this before), I have already created it using Dreamweaver. Preview: http://thestreetsofgta.net46.net/regenerate/ The white is pretty much important as it works with the background. And if you have a widescreen like me, you should see why the gradient I added is important. Grunge isn't a bad idea, but I don't see it suit the whole design on top, and yet again, making the whole thing repeat in the X axis will make the gradient look weird.

Again, thanks for the comment, but unfortunately, the white is going to have stay. If you have anything else to say, feel free to comment!

Guys before you say anything about the white (I should of written about this before), I have already created it using Dreamweaver. Preview: http://thestreetsofgta.net46.net/regenerate/ The white is pretty much important as it works with the background. And if you have a widescreen like me, you should see why the gradient I added is important. Grunge isn't a bad idea, but I don't see it suit the whole design on top, and yet again, making the whole thing repeat in the X axis will make the gradient look weird.

Again, thanks for the comment, but unfortunately, the white is going to have stay. If you have anything else to say, feel free to comment!

Ok I agree with what you say but you can make the gradient instead of white to blue, black to blue. That will make it look better I guess.And maybe keep the background of the site black aswell :)

Edited by Eazy.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, sorry for not getting back to you. The design I did create has sort of been scrapped. I'm now back up for making graphics again (It's been a while) and hopefully all of you guys will enjoy the stuff I create once again. And for those who want to see something I recently created, check this out:

nbaump.png

The fonts rubbish, changing that to something different in a while. Other new works should be coming soon. Need anything created, just post here, I'm up for hire again so feel free to ask what you need done. I should get it done soon.

Well, I don't know much about Persona 3, so I decided to look up some info to see if some of the characters were the ones within Persona 3. So here it is:

2jbmxc6.png

I used motion blur on the sides (It looks awesome with the two faces facing each other). It's not easy to tell but it looks alot more radiant. I chose the colour blue cause it suits these characters, looks peaceful and happy.

Hope you like it Ivan.