TM's GFX Studio

TM™

1213298712.png

Come and Check it out!

Welcome to my GFX Topic/Showcase. Here is some of my early works of what I created a while ago, and some that have been created right now. Don't worry, it gets better towards the end of the topic.

My GFX:

test_sih990.png

evilsig849.png

another_sig_copy290.png

new_sig_copy240.png

need_for_speed_sig_copy655.png

midclub123607.png

niko_sig793.png

needforspeed419.png

nikosig861.png

vcssig914.png

banner408.png

thenewbanner.png

sasig118.png

ivsig547807.png

newsiggy_copy151.png

needforspeedsig353.png

gtavcs725.png

1205574563.png

1207411455.png

1204915282.png

1204912423.png

1220630515.png

1211030065.png

1221493324.png

1225047426.png

1227543210.png

1226866765.png

1225722823.png

Stay tuned for some more of my awesome GFX work. If you feel interested having your own custom made signature/avatar, then pop me a PM and hopefully it will be done within the next 24hrs. If I am unable to get a PM from you, then post in this topic.

Thanks,

TM

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, well I started my first signature where I can blend two pictures together into one sig. Took some time, but I found out how to eventually?

niko_sig793.png

For a start, it looks quite neat and I could do more better.

That's nice,but you could give the text a little less stroke. The fade effect looks good but the background doesn't really fit with Niko's outfit that he's wearing.

The border looks as if it's visible at the top but stops halfway down. Not bad, better than what I can do, seriously.

Edited by GTA Don

Well, you're right about the fade part, but the end has to be faded, because usually I get complaints from my forums that the banner isn't the right size, and eventually, when I see a print screen of my site, the banner looks small, but the rest of my logostrip on the top of the forum is basically left empty. I then recognized that the member that complained had a widescreen monitor. So the fade in I did in the end had the dark enough so that it could fade in with the hex colour code I placed for the logostrip.

Also, thanks for the feedback. I'll try to make the fade in effect more better. :)

EDIT:

Tried the fade in effect, it worked:

streetsbanner.png

Okay, well I played around with the "Fade In" effect and I made two banners:

banner408.png

Not sure if you meant to do it like this, but that sig works really well, as all the perspectives move in towards the center of the image, which is just real nice, for some reason. Even though it leads the eye away from niko, and the site title.

If you're planning to do anyhting more with it, make the text low profile, like, all one line, black stroke, slightly faded in the bottom right - ish corner... and move niko in from the right a bit, so he;s inbetween the center image and the stallion.

But yeah.. dooz thay bee ma cuts ur usin'?

Okay, well I played around with the "Fade In" effect and I made two banners:

banner408.png

Not sure if you meant to do it like this, but that sig works really well, as all the perspectives move in towards the center of the image, which is just real nice, for some reason. Even though it leads the eye away from niko, and the site title.

If you're planning to do anyhting more with it, make the text low profile, like, all one line, black stroke, slightly faded in the bottom right - ish corner... and move niko in from the right a bit, so he;s inbetween the center image and the stallion.

But yeah.. dooz thay bee ma cuts ur usin'?

Ya thar are teh cuts ur made. :P Well, I did use your cuts you made, but the reason why is because I couldn't be bothered to cut out any other piece of artwork/Character from an image. If I wasn't suppose to, then I won't use any of your cuts again.

i got a stroke after i saw this :wacko::w00t:

IT IS DAMN NICE THE LAST ONE!!!!! :w00t:

Thanks mate. :P