TM's GFX Studio

TM™

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've been practising more, and I'm getting from rusty to professional (I think so... :P). So I decided to replicate Fallen Clyro's sig which Llama made:

1204658699.png

I also made a new sig as well:

1204393705.png

Although the text is in the wrong place, all of it looks neat! I might try to make a different one soon, other than that, I feel proud of this one!

TM just wanted to say that I think your new sig looks really good, its better than the other one IMO and you can also see how it relates to GTAIV. Good work.

Edit: I just looked at the first page and I can definetaly see how you've improved, keep it up.

Edited by FallenClyro

• 2 weeks later...

Deviantart. :P

Well, my Internet's working for the time, but my computers running slow, but I might be able to make some signatures up, so I got my ass on PS and made this up:

1207411455.png

Just another replicated version of my sig, except a different car and a different layout. If any of you guys want this, just post below and I'll replace my name with yours. :)

If you can, Can you make me a logo for my SA-MP Server's forum?

All it needs to be is about 3 screenshots or something from SA put together using that fade effect thing used on TGTAP's logo (main site logo).

Needs to be this size:

site_logo.PNG

I'll pay how ever much you want.

Thanks.