The Anger Thread

GTA Don

Stress your anger out here. Remember,your post count and forum money does not increase increase in this section. I will NOT be held responsible if your keyboard or something else breaks. Happy stressing out your anger.

E.G:"AAH! Stupid fucking object, AAH!"

Edited by GTA Don

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh god...This topic will be my home!!!111

FUUUUCKING CUNTING MOTHERFUCKERS FUCK THE CUNTS AT SCHOOL THEY SUCK BALLS BALLS FUCKING ARSE WANK CUNT FUCKERS SHIT EATING BASTARDS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING BASTARDS...

That comes into my head when I think about the day.

ARRRR, I hate the fuckers at school, I just want to kill them all, they piss me off so much, then wonder why I get angry, and some people, they think I'm stupid, so they talk to each other about me in front of my face, thinking I won't understand them. This happens every FUCKING day!

And I couldn't even go to some of my lessons, I'm too paranoid.

I got contant abuse from chavs when walking round school, "Bazzz is gonna twaaat ya' matteee!", ect...

I had 5 chavs from year 11 waiting for me outside of my ICT lesson...

I'd laugh my head off and be happy if I went into school on Monday and found out some of them were dead.

I could go on for ever...But...Nah.

As you can see, my English goes to shit when thinking about all this.

Edited by Psycho Connor

They just say stupid things to me all day, everyday, and it just builds up. Then every few days or so, I end up exploding at someone, for a little thing, then they all think I'm mad, then they carry on doing it, so now I'm scared of going in my lessons, scared of people talking to me(Because I always expect it to be bad). Ect...

It's been even worse the past week, my girlfriend hasn't been there to stop me from getting angry at things...

Edited by Psycho Connor

Well, check this out, you don't wanna get like me:

The reason why I'm leaving my school, which I already did, may be stupid reasons to other people here, but hear me out:

• The kids are so fucking immature. Example: "lol fart"
  • The gossip level is unbelievable, all the kids do there is talk about each other. Example: OH MY GAWD DID U HERE BOUT KATEY SHEE WAS SOOOOOOO HI LOL!
  • They are extremely stupid. I don't really know how to explain it, but they are fucking morons. They don't know what they're doing at all.
  • Classes are too large for me, 20 kids instead of 8.
  • Work is too much, too hard also.
  • No "me" time. I'll have a lot in my school.

The kids haven't directly came up to me or anything, but my paranoia is that they talk about me sometimes because I was out of class for 2 months. I assume they were making fun of me behind my back. I know a few girls were. It just pisses me off man. I have a lot more reasons why, but yeah, you don't want to get my anxiety. I can't go into my public library in fear of seeing a kid I used to know. "A" kid means any kid I used to know.

Well, check this out, you don't wanna get like me:

The reason why I'm leaving my school, which I already did, may be stupid reasons to other people here, but hear me out:

• The kids are so fucking immature. Example: "lol fart"
  • The gossip level is unbelievable, all the kids do there is talk about each other. Example: OH MY GAWD DID U HERE BOUT KATEY SHEE WAS SOOOOOOO HI LOL!
  • They are extremely stupid. I don't really know how to explain it, but they are fucking morons. They don't know what they're doing at all.
  • Classes are too large for me, 20 kids instead of 8.
  • Work is too much, too hard also.
  • No "me" time. I'll have a lot in my school.

The kids haven't directly came up to me or anything, but my paranoia is that they talk about me sometimes because I was out of class for 2 months. I assume they were making fun of me behind my back. I know a few girls were. It just pisses me off man. I have a lot more reasons why, but yeah, you don't want to get my anxiety. I can't go into my public library in fear of seeing a kid I used to know. "A" kid means any kid I used to know.

I feel the exact same way...Except from one thing, work...

I always feel like people are watching me...

Edited by Psycho Connor

your post count and your forum money wont`t increase.

*Leaves*

lawl.

I can't stand this Moroccan boy at school. He should really shut his mouth before the day comes I shut it for him. Fucking hell. I seriously considered breaking his neck today. I'm trying to study for an exam I was going to get the next school hour and then that idiot and moron friends come in and sit beside me, realise I'm studying and then do everything in their might (2 of the 3 idiots actually) to annoy me and block me of just learning. He really looks like an idiot and is something like 1,5 years yougher. I'm not suppossed to accept it actually.. but the very next time someone complains about me I'll be kicked out for a week and my parents wouldn't really appreciate that..

Oh, and I don't hate Moroccans in general. But in general they're quite troublesome in Holland. On the other hand, they can be very kind too. On a bit more disrespectful way, but if you ignore their language usage they can be pretty cool.

This one isn't one of those who vandelise everything. Just some annoying kid who thinks everyone will take his shit.

His friend thought the same last year, but he felt the consiquences. He left school after that.

I hate myself. I am myselfs biggest enemy. I think I am let down by everyone but, I get let down by myself. I change opinion every month. I can't seem to control my time. I can't concenntrate when I study. I can't change.

This doesn't make me angry. This post would be spam but:

FUCKING SHIT, CAN'T SOME PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS GIVE PEOPLE SECOND CHANCES?! DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE PEOPLE GO AWAY?! I MEAN, FUCK! THEN SOME PEOPLE HERE JUST GO WITH THE FUCKING FLOW WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Ok I needed to state that.

I'm a state contractor who looks after an extremely retarded kid & for the most part I just have to be around. The part I

hate is that twice a month I fill out a bunch of paperwork that gets nit-picked by some anal middle management idiot who

processes it when they "get around to it".

I think it nice that the state gives the mentally handicapped employment opportunities, but DAMMIT, do they have let them

do my PAYROLL!!!!! :pissedred:

Not too fond of flood control, either. :bashhead:

I hate those assholes bullying everyone in the school, they think they were matured

but actually i was never bullied by anyone in the school thats why i don't have any much hatred against them, but i don't want their treatment to other persons...

i wished someday that someone will kill all of those annoying people in my school

Shit, I was bullied a lot during school. And if I ever see those jackasses again, I'm gonna do what I should've done then instead of cry like a baby. I'm gonna try my best to kick their asses! I don't care if there's a significant height difference, I'm gonna headbutt them in the face and punch them in the gut!