need help about language......

F@iz@n

What language is it first thing?

Well I've attatched a picture for you, so first off, pause the game > go to the last option on the bottom row of options > then there should be an option to change the language (It's the last option rigth at the bottom)

post-15670-1200032115_thumb.png

Edited by aznn

You have Cyrillic (AKA Russian text). You could try to re-install & set your language selection to English (or language of

choice). Your post indicates you have no problem w/ English. Or you could change out your GXT file (it holds all in-game

text). I think you need the file AMERICAN.GXT, located in your SA folder in TEXT if you go that route.

u guys are rock :worship: ... My problem has been totally solved :thumbsup: ...specially thanks to Jace for this LINK

and chris for this LINK.....

I take idea from chris link to replace the american.gxt and fonts.txd...

I Solved this problem as that i open the file american.gxt with a gxt editor and saw that the words were in russian language (or i don't know what language was that) and after that i replace the whole folder of text with the original english version's text folder(which i take from my friend) and also replace the fonts.txd..............

and i thing that now i have two options to change the language 1. English 2. Spanish

SUPERB THANKS TO TGTAP:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i am attaching the pic of my solved problem....

post-11619-1200135791_thumb.jpg post-11619-1200135866_thumb.jpg