GTA Snapshot Competition

Alkali64

Ok, so this can be any GTA you want (Apart from the classics obviously :P ). Just be creative and don't be afraid to try something crazy! ;)

Rules:

* No Cheating - This includes trainers, cheats, or any kind of modification you have on your PC.

* No Classics - I doubt they would win anyway. Sorry. =/

* No Theiving - Please, don't post any pictures if they aren't yours.

That's just about it really. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, to take a picture press Print Screen, open up Paint and press Ctrl + V

I'm kinda stooped about the prize. The store will be gone soon, so i can't offer dollars. If anybody has any suggestions then that would be great. :)

The winner will be announced 2nd February.

Examples:

post-15037-1199904733_thumb.jpg

post-15037-1199904769_thumb.jpg

post-15037-1199904789_thumb.jpg

Go..

Edited by -Acid-

Ok, so this can be any GTA you want (Apart from the classics obviously :P ). Just be creative and don't be afraid to try something crazy! ;)

Rules:

* No Cheating - This includes trainers, cheats, or any kind of modification you have on your PC.

* No Classics - I doubt they would win anyway. Sorry. =/

That's just about it really. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, to take a picture press Print Screen, open up Paint and press Ctrl + V

I'm kinda stooped about the prize. The store will be gone soon, so i can't offer dollars. If anybody has any suggestions then that would be great. :)

The winner will be announced 2nd February.

Examples:

post-15037-1199904733_thumb.jpg

post-15037-1199904769_thumb.jpg

post-15037-1199904789_thumb.jpg

Go..

EDIT: Darn, could a mod move this to General GTA section?

Excellent competition! I'll post soon, now I have GTA: SA: LC mod :(

Also can we post screenshots taken whilst playing multiplayer mods such as MTA or SAMP?

Sure why not. Isn't it just like normal GTA with outstanding AI? :weird:

Excellent idea Acid. Perhaps add into your rules that you can't take official screenshots from out site and post them here as your own I'm sure there's some idiots who might try that.

I said they were examples. I didn't say whose examples. :whistle: I'll add it to the Rules nonetheless.

Edited by -Acid-

• 2 weeks later...