• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

I mean on pay day, which one makes the most? Whats the highest pay day possible? Doing the missions increase the pay day?

It actually depends on what type of business you start up. Usually, the Drug, Smuggling and Robbery Jobs earn pretty much more than the others. If you build them up to "High Roller" you earn a bit more money. Don't forget that you also have to do some of the missions on their too, I believe you get more money if you complete all the missions and receive a new rank.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#42 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:12 PM

I mean on pay day, which one makes the most? Whats the highest pay day possible? Doing the missions increase the pay day?

Robbery set to High Roller. There's a guide from GTAF all about Empire Building that does show that Robbery High Roller businesses generate the most money.

I believe it's somewhere in the $120,000 to $150,000 range. Could be more or less but I'm not sure.

Yeah, they do. From that Empire Building guide, you get three times the normal income from that Empire after getting the highest rank in that Empire's mission (Example: High Roller Robbery gives you $1,400 before doing any Robbery missions. When completing all 6, you get three times the income from all Robbery missions you have so you get $4,200 of income for every High Roller Robbery Empire you have so if you have all 30 Empires set to Robbery, you get a maximum of $126,000 a day).

Edited by Rashon., 12 January 2008 - 05:12 PM.

#43 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

According to Bradygames Official Guide, ROBBERY pays the highest base rate, $1400 a day.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#44 xpjon

xpjon

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:32 AM

Highest possible Payday seems to be 126000 USD in VCS. I set all my businesses to High-roller robbery. Anyone know how to boost earning?

#45 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:33 PM

Highest possible Payday seems to be 126000 USD in VCS. I set all my businesses to High-roller robbery. Anyone know how to boost earning?

Nope, that's the maximum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users