What Do You Do?

rockstarrem

Just wondering, what do you spend your time doing in VCS after you have completed the game? I like driving around and flying aircraft... managing my empires is fun as well I suppose, but once you own them all it's a bit boring. It's fun to just drive around the city, I think it's beautiful and one of the best cities possible. I actually like it better than the original Vice City, even if there are only slight changes. So, what do you do? Post here and give us ideas on stuff to do. The game isn't limited, it's GTA!

Usually do the side missions, more of the Empire Missions and some Paramedic and Vigilante missions like I would usually do if I want to finish the full game off completely. I also mess about too, but it gets boring once you get wasted or busted since you have to start over again.

I also play with some friends after I've unlocked all of the Multiplayer content and stuff, it's sort of fun, but until we get bored, he usually ends the game which sucks. But yeah, once you got the game, you would say "It's gonna be great, I'm never gonna get bored of it!" when after you finish, you find it really boring.

Hmm, have to admit that it was quite easy to trade the game in.

Well, i'd already 100%ed it and had done most possible things on it.

Cruising was reasonably fun I suppose but I think the big problem was that it was far too similar to the original game and I have and still do play that to death.

I just do the empire missions, I do the air ambulance missions as well, vigilante etc. I still think VCS was as good as other GTAs, it had the empire buildings and also the introduction of air ambulance, plus taxi missions got easier becasue you could 10 day and 10 another day and you would have completed 20 whereas before you had to do a 100 straight.

I spend a lot of time on the spinning wheel sniping people out, and I love the car races. Thats about it really, dont think I have missed anything.