Real Vice City

Raymond

i had successfully created a MAIN.SCM for all vice city gamers but i will not release it because it is a BETA version so i would never release a BETA version sh*ts...no pictures uploaded yet for this mod since its BETA but however i will tell features.

Features:

-More unable to get cars on street and parked locations

-All missions reward was modified to a more realistic reward

-Game is hardened

-Assets will have more realistic money pickups

-Diaz and your gangs have M4. Cubans have Ruger. Haitians have TEC 9. Streetwanabes have Mac 10

-Your gang vehicle is Sentinel XS and Diaz goons will have Admiral

-Some new weapon pickups behind the alley of Ocean View Hotel

-In the mission The Job and Keep Your Friends Close, you will get $10000000 for The Job and $51200000 for Keep Your Friends Close

-Green PCJ600 is avaible at the side of the Robina's Cafe and a Red Rumpo will parked at the front of the PCJ600

-Swimming included (Glitches:The game will crash if you continue swim to the outskirts of the City)

-default.ide is included in this mod (Reasons:Admiral and Sentinel XS must be unable to drive by pedestrians for gang vehicle reason)

-Weapons prices are followed by the Counter Strike weapon prices

give comments please :)

Edited by Raymond

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Inferno. I cannot rate, or give it a nice, good comment. :(

I'd like to actually be able to play your mod, in-order to rate, comment it.

If you release it for us, we can then play it, and give you good comments about it. I don't like to read about mods, that will never be released. That looks, sounds awesome and I'd like to be able to play it.

-Ice

If you release it for us, we can then play it, and give you good comments about it. I don't like to read about mods, that will never be released. That looks, sounds awesome and I'd like to be able to play it.

-Ice

t is a BETA version so i would never release a BETA version sh*ts

have you read this?

a retail version will be completed at this date:1 Feb 2008 my guess and release date will be 4 Feb 2008

anyhow this doesnt work on old save files, the old save file does not compatible with the MAIN.SCM so you need to START A NEW GAME

Edited by Raymond

-Ice

have you read this?

a retail version will be completed at this date:1 Feb 2008 my guess and release date will be 3 Feb 2008

anyhow this doesnt work on old save files, the old save file does not compatible with the MAIN.SCM so you need to START A NEW GAME

Who was talking about what save file it should be on? I think most of us know that in order for the new main.scm to work, you need a new save file.

Well, do you at least have any pictures?

Edited by GTA Don

To be honest, Raymond, I don't think you've even made this mod. But, prove me wrong by at least posting a Print screen of the development, then we can believe that you're actually making a mod, because looking at this, it seems that most of the features are good, but it seems like a Kid's idea never coming to life.

Print Screen of the Development (Or Program you're using to make it with the criteria you're making) or be laughed at or something like that. It doesn't mean you've done it fully, but a screenshot of it would at least be a preview.

To be honest, Raymond, I don't think you've even made this mod. But, prove me wrong by at least posting a Print screen of the development, then we can believe that you're actually making a mod, because looking at this, it seems that most of the features are good, but it seems like a Kid's idea never coming to life.

Print Screen of the Development (Or Program you're using to make it with the criteria you're making) or be laughed at or something like that. It doesn't mean you've done it fully, but a screenshot of it would at least be a preview.

Yea, what TM said.

I wan't to be able to play this. It sounds so cool!

On your guess of release, can it be 2nd Feb? XD

2nd Feb is my B-Day :D:w00t:

What both of them said.

You have no pictures, all you've done is post features of a mod you might not have even made.

Edited by GTA Don

DOWNLOAD THIS SH*T

its is a prove that i made this mod and this is a BETA version i made

read the read me for important and installation ways...sorry Ice, i cant release that version on 2 Feb because the project is not yet finished at that time so it must be on 4 Feb

any more words?

Edited by Raymond

i had successfully created a MAIN.SCM for all vice city gamers but i will not release it because it is a BETA version so i would never release a BETA version sh*ts...no pictures uploaded yet for this mod since its BETA but however i will tell features.

Features:

-Game is hardened

-Diaz and your gangs have M4. Cubans have Ruger. Haitians have TEC 9. Streetwanabes have Mac 10

-In the mission The Job and Keep Your Friends Close, you will get $10000000 for The Job and $51200000 for Keep Your Friends Close

-Green PCJ600 is avaible at the side of the Robina's Cafe and a Red Rumpo will parked at the front of the PCJ600

-Swimming included (Glitches:The game will crash if you continue swim to the outskirts of the City)

-default.ide is included in this mod (Reasons:Admiral and Sentinel XS must be unable to drive by pedestrians for gang vehicle reason)

Oh my god! This will gonna be a great Mod!!! I'm expecting a release soon? :coolthumbup:

Features:

-Game is hardened

Oh my god! This will gonna be a great Mod!!! I'm expecting a release soon? :coolthumbup:

Inferno uploaded the file for the beta demo thing. ^ http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...ost&id=2818

Edited by I©e

have you read this?

a retail version will be completed at this date:1 Feb 2008 my guess and release date will be 4 Feb 2008

1. You're... meant to get, like more than just yourself to test a BETA.

2. Retail? Rofl. Retail suggests you're selling it , and i predict sales of 0 for the next financial year. There are plenty of script mods for free.

3. I severely doubt you've (or anyone else) has included swimming. You'd need all the aimations and stuff in the game files?

Anyone got a screen to disprove this?

:wtf: Inferno, it says "-Swimming" in the features of the mod.

You really should not say that if you don't really have it in the mod.

People will think your an idiot. Quite frankly now, I do actually think you are, because you said in the features list, and now you say, you don't have it in the actual mod.

That's pathetic man -_-, and now I am disappointed. Other members will be too. :(

Edited by I©e

:wtf: Inferno, it says "-Swimming" in the features of the mod.

You really should not say that if you don't really have it in the mod.

People will think your an idiot. Quite frankly now, I do actually think you are, because you said in the features list, and now you say, you don't have it in the actual mod.

That's pathetic man -_-, and now I am disappointed. Other members will be too. :(

i am testing it so i can make the swimming mod for Tommy in retail one so please dont calling me an idiot because i didnt make it

btw you need to support the person who make this mod!! >.<

anyhow im not inferno any more :rolleyes: