#21 SuperSpud

SuperSpud

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:37 PM

I know this isn't really to do with the trailer, but u can buy GTA IV on eBay for cheap .. Well there is some for sale? Doubt they're fake. Anyway back to topic, I hope there is some game play footage but nothing to "giving away"
Posted Image

#22 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:47 PM

I agree with fallenclyro because to me we have already got enough information and I know its not as much as other games, but other games aren't IV, I will be dissapointed if they released actual gameplay footbage and I would rather have a mixture of all 3 trailers and then the release date.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#23 Swifty

Swifty

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:26 PM

i hope the GTA IV fourth trailer is the great among the three :)

...So close!

On a serious note tho, I think given the supposed depth of the game I doubt, one more little trailer is gona blow the plot wide open. On top of that, curiosity is just gona get the better of me & I'm gona watch anything R* release between now & the game's release.
Posted Image

#24 Solari24

Solari24

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:08 PM

i actualy think tits real and really cant wait for the gamrplay scenes........i think thats going to tell me if the game lived up to expectations because i dont always believe those old 40 year gameplayers what they say. Sometimes teenagers like different things.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#25 DemonDelight

DemonDelight

Formerly ┘Kyle┌

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:22 PM

If Rockstar is going to release actual gameplay footage then I'm going to stop going to any GTA website until I've played the whole game, I don't want to spoil the story or suprise for myself.

...but if you've seen the trailers so far, wouldnt that have spoiled the story a bit?

Posted Image
I ♥ The GTA Place

#26 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:51 AM

You guys can talk about this in the official topic. It's been posted by Chris as news, thanks to Stallone. Post away!

Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users