• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Mark01489

Mark01489

Vandal

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:09 PM

Its kinda obvious that theyre going to have some hood your gonna start in, in the new GTA but your going to work your way out of it like in all the other games thats waht always happens and your probably gonna do the same thing in san andreas or vice city and just work out of it to the other city, and i never heard of carcer ciity i just think austrailia would be retarded it would be pointless you'd ride friggan koala bears as cars it should bve in america in some new cityt or liberty or vice city as a new person

#22 crazychicken17

crazychicken17

Wheelman

• Elite Members
  • 435 posts
  •    England 

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:11 PM

FFS, next person who mentions anything to do with the 'ghetto' ghets banned because its just ghetting ghey now. I'm serious.

Think of some places where it could be, Carcer City for instance, discuss that idea.

Wasn't that a city rumored to be hidden in GTA III? I remember reading about a "Carcer City".

The whole carcer city rumour-thingy was started by brain dead twelve year old dumbasses who believed the rumours about the fully winged dodo. The Carcer city rumours were caused by confusion about Ghost Town and what it actually was.

Anyway, why should R* re-use cities from their old games? And if they are, surely the next in line is London, not GTA2's city.

Seeing as Carcer City is 'nearby' to Liberty (check the GTA3 radio), and the new york theme has already been done, I don't think that's a good idea.

Why not make a fictional city based on London? Black cabs, red buses, cockney accents and bad weather. You know what I'm talking about. They could call it 'CraCville'.
I play City of Heroes. You should too.
Trust me. It rocks.

My FanFic, the Vercetti Gang, is awesome: Read it.

#23 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:16 PM

I wouldent like london as the setting, I HATE driving on the other side of the road as much as i hate doing it in GTA london, so no

But i dunno, mabye the GTA2 city, which HAS NO STUPID NAME!

Mabye if link up Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas thru airport travel so you can do missions there to here
Posted Image

#24 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:28 PM

DUde your from mass im from boston what up kid

Don't make irrelevant posts such as that. Also don't double post. This is your verbal warning. Welcome to The GTA Place.

t would be pointless you'd ride friggan koala bears as cars

Oh yea, Rockstar just loves that idea, don't they? Australlia isn't just a big place of grass trees and animals. People actually do live there, you know.

I wouldent like london as the setting, I HATE driving on the other side of the road as much as i hate doing it in GTA london, so no

So you're like 10 feet to the side of where you normally are. Most GTA drivers don't stay on their side of the road anyways, so what difference would it make?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#25 GTASAmaster

GTASAmaster

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 02:10 AM

GTA has already used some of the best cities in the USA. Miami, LA, LV, San Fran, NYC but.... what about using Washington DC, Ocean CIty Baltimore, even Pittsburgh. i think that would be a great set up for the next GTA

#26 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 02:17 AM

GTA has already used some of the best cities in the USA. Miami, LA, LV, San Fran, NYC but.... what about using Washington DC, Ocean CIty Baltimore, even Pittsburgh. i think that would be a great set up for the next GTA

I'd love to rampage through Washington DC just as much as the next GTA'R, but it probably won't happen. The government would go crazy. Rampaging is terrorism, Washington DC is where the white house is located. Nuh uh, no way.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#27 DonNicolai

DonNicolai

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:24 PM

I'we stumbled over a city which would do pretty good: Chicago! The new cities culd be Chicago and London, with Liberty City and Vice City thrown in as well. (it seems too large to have the SA cities/island in it, all the landscape outside the cities would take up too much room, but a few missions like "Saint Mark's Bistro" could be cool.)

#28 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:35 PM

I've already said chigaco, hell I've even made a fake screen there. I also did London as a box art

#29 Chrisman

Chrisman

Elite

• Elite Members
  • 1,043 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:52 PM

I think it will be in tokyo because of the terminal letters at spaz's topic about the terminal sign
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 March 2005 - 03:12 PM

I think it will be in liberty city

#31 Chrisman

Chrisman

Elite

• Elite Members
  • 1,043 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:46 PM

Liberty City is already made ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 mike_subuzi

mike_subuzi

The SFM Don

• Banned
  • 508 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:38 AM

to get it clear to lordsadler 2005 the next gta is called gta4 im tired of people saying gta6 why do you think they are website forums for it ?

anyway i thought of 1979 across many towns such as london,vice city,chicargo,toronto and paris ir would have framiliar vice city cast maybe avery or phill cassidy even ricardo diaz and some san andreas cast who lives in chicaRGO/toronto such as truth or sweet
Suspended, Hacked and Banned

#33 Christophe

Christophe

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:35 PM

Don't make irrelevant posts such as that. Also don't double post. This is your verbal warning. Welcome to The GTA Place.

Or, rather, written, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users