what city, town, village, or somwhre it will take

GTA has already used some of the best cities in the USA. Miami, LA, LV, San Fran, NYC but.... what about using Washington DC, Ocean CIty Baltimore, even Pittsburgh. i think that would be a great set up for the next GTA

I'd love to rampage through Washington DC just as much as the next GTA'R, but it probably won't happen. The government would go crazy. Rampaging is terrorism, Washington DC is where the white house is located. Nuh uh, no way.

I'we stumbled over a city which would do pretty good: Chicago! The new cities culd be Chicago and London, with Liberty City and Vice City thrown in as well. (it seems too large to have the SA cities/island in it, all the landscape outside the cities would take up too much room, but a few missions like "Saint Mark's Bistro" could be cool.)

to get it clear to lordsadler 2005 the next gta is called gta4 im tired of people saying gta6 why do you think they are website forums for it ?

anyway i thought of 1979 across many towns such as london,vice city,chicargo,toronto and paris ir would have framiliar vice city cast maybe avery or phill cassidy even ricardo diaz and some san andreas cast who lives in chicaRGO/toronto such as truth or sweet