Important: Multiplayer / Gang / Store Changes Imminent

Chris

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In SA there aren't that many interiors, (there's only one "wardrobe"), the game just sends you there from all the save

houses. Your apartment could just be a generic interior & you access your things from a menu, like picking your clothes

in SA. We'd all have identical apartments, just our profiles would be different.

The same w/ garages & cars you've acquired.

Now that we're going on about the MTA anyway. Maybe everyone could mod their game with the clothing of the gangs.

So every gang makes a few mods for their clothes and 'publishes' it so others can put that in their game.

Also, can you get MTA to show up names with a color depending on the gang you're in? So like the LCF everyone's name would be in blue (just an example).

Now that we're going on about the MTA anyway. Maybe everyone could mod their game with the clothing of the gangs.

So every gang makes a few mods for their clothes and 'publishes' it so others can put that in their game.

Also, can you get MTA to show up names with a color depending on the gang you're in? So like the LCF everyone's name would be in blue (just an example).

No one needs to mod the game, we can just use MTA's resource system so they auto download the clothes.

Well how about not getting any apartments but use hideouts instead. Those hideouts will probably be a place were you can get weapons and they must have an interior attached, thats kind of why two of SFM picked the pleasure domes.

Sounds good. At the moment I'm not the one scripting anything it looks like just rockstarrem right now, I can ok your ideas, and rem seems to think virtually anything is possible so yes we probably can do that. :)

And yes to what Jace said about names showing up in color, I think you can use color codes in your username but we'll have a function in the scripting which will automatically color your name depending on what gang you're in, right rem?

I just read from like page 5 and my first thought was "this is CRAZY"

Chris and everyone else who is writing the script, may I question, are you guys able to pull this off? I mean, making new territories, creating interiors, making hideouts and all that stuff, is it possible? Plus we have to have unique characters, if you guys pull this one off you'll probably get another million members or so!

I'm looking forward to it though ^_^

I just read from like page 5 and my first thought was "this is CRAZY"

Chris and everyone else who is writing the script, may I question, are you guys able to pull this off? I mean, making new territories, creating interiors, making hideouts and all that stuff, is it possible? Plus we have to have unique characters, if you guys pull this one off you'll probably get another million members or so!

I'm looking forward to it though ^_^

Yes we can pull it off, no question.

Heres an Idea.

Hideouts can be used like the private forums, only that particular gang can enter it?

Yeah, that's what we're thinking, think of more ideas. I'm thinking they can choose to try and break into a gang house every once in a while.